[狮城生活] 在phone card city 买卡的同胞们要注意了,!!!

[复制链接]
发表于 11-5-2004 14:57:11|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<P>今天本来要买一张V-Card, 结帐后居然发现变成了只能打55分钟的World Card,</P>
<P>鬼知道是怎么回事!!要知道这种卡在purchase list里面根本没有啊!!!</P>
<P>我发信去问怎么回事,居然得到了一个极其粗鲁的答复,太令人气愤!!,一下是我和</P>
<P>phonecard city 的来往通信:</P>
<P>Anyway you can say anything you like, I just want my money back.</P>
<P>Do you think that is due to my careless? You can check it by yourself: when buying new card, is there any item named WorldCard?!!</P>
<P>But it appeared in my purchase history, you can check it by yourself!! Why can I get a kind of card which did not exist in the purchasing list?</P>
<P>Shouldn’t you be responsible for that??!!</P>
<P>You said I was giving you a menace?? It just a generous advice!! You should understand, the first never means the best!!</P>
<P>You said it is your duty to help the customer to fix the problem. But have you done a careful investigation before you write such an offensive email to me?</P>
<P>I am sorry for that, but I have to do something to protect my legitimate right at proper time!</P>

<P>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------</P>
<P>From: manager [[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 2:39 PM
T tragicfish
Subject: Re: something wrong with your system??</P>

<P>Dear Customer,</P>
<P>  Do you mean you want to give us a menace? Actually, we need this kind of menace to adv. our website. Usually, we will do our best to solve the problems happened to our customers because it's our duty. Anyway, I will check and solve it for you this evening even it is a mistake by your careless.</P>
<P>Thank you very much for the support!</P>
<P>Regards,</P>
<P>manager of phonecardcity
<a href="http://www.phonecardcity.com.sg/" target="_blank" ><FONT color=#000000>www.phonecardcity.com.sg</FONT></A> </P>
<P>----- 原始邮件 ----- </P>
<P>发件人: Tragicfish </P>
<P>收件人: <a href="https://www.sgchinese.com/bbs/[email protected]" target="_blank" ><FONT color=#000000>[email protected]</FONT></A> </P>
<P>发送时间: 2004年5月11日 10:08</P>
<P>主题: something wrong with your system??</P>
<P>Dear Sir or Madam:</P>
<P>I just tried to buy a V-card this morning. But when I finished the purchase, it appeared I was buying a WorldCard??!!</P>
<P>How can this happen? Please help me check this situation. My personal details as below, (I have not use that WorldCard yet)</P>
<P>Name: Tragicfish</P>
<P>User ID: tragicfish</P>
<P>Please fix this problem asap. Or I have to remind other people about this problem through the BBS posting or group emails.</P>
<P>Thanks</P>
<P>Regards</P>
<P>tragicfish
</P>
发表于 11-5-2004 15:10:12|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
正常拉
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则