<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>yabei_8</I>在2004-8-6 16:25:18的发言:</B>

<P>FROM VJ?</P></DIV>

dunno.....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-8-2004 18:38:30|来自: | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>潘多拉外传</I>在2004-8-6 17:35:44的发言:</B>

<P>not really......as far as u have the passion...</P></DIV>
<P>TRUE。。BUT THIS SUBJUCT COMBY IS VERY TIME-COSTING。。I STUDY FM, COMPARING WITH THIS COMBY I HAVE MUCH MORE FREE TIME。。</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 7-8-2004 01:27:41|来自: | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>yabei_8</I>在2004-8-6 16:25:18的发言:</B>

<P>FROM VJ?</P></DIV>
<P>
<P>no...but 3 months later i'll sit for e A level exam~~</P>
<P>GP~~worrying~~</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 7-8-2004 11:21:39|来自: | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>yabei_8</I>在2004-8-6 18:38:30的发言:</B>

<P>TRUE。。BUT THIS SUBJUCT COMBY IS VERY TIME-COSTING。。I STUDY FM, COMPARING WITH THIS COMBY I HAVE MUCH MORE FREE TIME。。</P></DIV>
<P>
<P>i like Further Mathematics also...but i simply could not take 5 A Level subjects......</P>
<P>the only time consuming part about my combi is only that we have a lot of Lab sessions...about the study part, i felt that as far as u like the subject, you will enjoy memorising the scientific facts and will be very efficient. moreover, after understand the chapters, memorising work becomes exceptionally easy.</P>
<P>there's something called study technique and exam technique also...very useful~ save me loz time... it tells you how to answer each type of questions in the most concised manner and most accurately. this will come from your tutors......(they were once top students, trust me)</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-8-2004 03:30:48|来自: | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>潘多拉外传</I>在2004-8-7 11:21:39的发言:</B>

<P>
<P>i like Further Mathematics also...but i simply could not take 5 A Level subjects......</P>
<P>the only time consuming part about my combi is only that we have a lot of Lab sessions...about the study part, i felt that as far as u like the subject, you will enjoy memorising the scientific facts and will be very efficient. moreover, after understand the chapters, memorising work becomes exceptionally easy.</P>
<P>there's something called study technique and exam technique also...very useful~ save me loz time... it tells you how to answer each type of questions in the most concised manner and most accurately. this will come from your tutors......(they were once top students, trust me)</P></DIV>
<P>hehe...how can one take 5 A levels,gp and project work can acctually kill me already,especially pw.how did you work on gp.I wonder in wat rate are you consolidating ur vocab,and how did you carry out ur urgument?self brainstorming with common sense or doing the work of momory  on the organized urgument picked from magzines and news papers?I am quite confused about this,some times I find it difficult to understand an article due to the difference in perspectives in particular event rather than the problems with my language.

<P>Any way studying A level subjects is quite joyfull,I really enjoy the passion of digging the roots of some complex question in math and science,pittifully,much of my "precious"time and energy is "wasted" on gp and pw.

<P>strongly agree with that teachers were top students before,hence,I tried to understand the way of how they deal with studies during their college life,I was disappointed by their statement of their experience.yes,they were telling me how to become a good student,and yet that's all.

<P>my urgument may be one sided,but I was doomed to be like this,as I am a absolute slacker who is place in a batch of so called future leaders...hehe</P>
<P>any way panpan's advice is really useful.thx a lot</P>[em01][em07][em07]
[此贴子已经被作者于2004-8-8 3:36:08编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 13-8-2004 11:27:01|来自: | 显示全部楼层
<P>you can take 5 A Level subjects if you have applied for it and MOE allows... However i have never seen anyone taking 5 A subjects yet...... which means...it's very rare~</P>
<P>errr~ do you mind my asking...which JC are u in now?</P>
<P>aiz,, for general paper, you really cannot write whatever you want,,, eventhough the point you are arguing for is chosen by you, you still have to include at least 1 to 2 balance points. And the points don't come common-sense... you have to make use of libraries, there are books which listing arguments and essays on particular topics such as "globalisation", "nuclear weapons", etc. prepare at least 4 to 5 topics, read up, as far as possible, whatever information you can find for these topics. Magazines and newspapers are solely for extra info, don't dig into them too deeply because the articles are not arranged by topics.. but take note of the articles of the topics of your interest.</P>
<P>all the best,,, </P>
[此贴子已经被作者于2004-8-13 11:27:45编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-8-2004 10:19:11|来自: | 显示全部楼层
<P 0in 0in 0pt">then how about get certificate from Cambridge language school? It is said its internally recoganzied also?</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-8-2004 18:29:23|来自: | 显示全部楼层
<P>internally recognised? what do you mean? internal of where?</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表