新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
楼主: Cash~

Physical Attraction

[复制链接]
发表于 19-8-2004 02:25:21|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
no no...physical attraction is also suited by woman...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 19-8-2004 15:05:01|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<P>Yup, definitely. </P><P>No matter handsome guys or pretty girls, firstly, their attraction is to certain group of people only. Thats why when i ask my friend to look up:"hey, see this guy, or so-and-so is bloody handsome!" Her response? "faint, are you sure? are you serious?U must be kidding!" And it happens so frequently.So, that's because of our various judgements in individual..(distracted i think)</P><P>Hee, according to me, physical attraction is a key, that opens my heart up, make me wanna get to know him/her more. In another owrd, their chances are greater than the average looking people(my standard only again, haha)...</P><P> [em04][em04][em04]</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-8-2004 04:41:52|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
hehe...which one well-known guy is handsome in your eyes? pls give me some samples from actors, singers or political men, etc...i just wish to know your taste
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-8-2004 04:24:31|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>how bout my taste?</P><P>i think Will Smith and WU ZHENG YU are very cool~!!!</P>[em02]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-8-2004 04:25:31|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>laixch</I>在2004-8-15 15:21:19的发言:</B>

<P><FONT face=宋体 size=3>Looking pretty will significantly raise your opportunity of being recognized by guys. But, physical attraction is NOT absolutely based on looks, as a girl not looking good can be very attractive to a guy when she is nude. </FONT>
<P><FONT face=宋体 size=3></FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=宋体 size=3></FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=宋体 size=3>In addition, physical attraction is not the thing will keep two together for ever. They say:
it takes a minute to find a special person,
an hour to appreciate them,
a day to love them,
but then an entire life to forget them.</FONT></P>
</DIV>
<P><FONT face=宋体 color=#e70808>it takes a minute to find a special person,
an hour to appreciate them,
a day to love them,
but then an entire life to forget them.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=宋体 color=#e70808></FONT> </P>
<P><FONT face=宋体 color=#0707b5>not exactly,man....</FONT>[em09][em09][em09]</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-8-2004 13:40:59|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
WU ZHENG YU?? pls write the chinese characters to let me know....[em04]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-8-2004 00:49:17|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
吴镇宇
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-8-2004 00:57:16|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
my god.. the  hong kong film star....yap.i luv him...if you have watch the film of infernal affair 2 and the teleplay of 冲上云霄.. you will be infatuated by his acting!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-8-2004 01:03:39|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
so so..[em03] I prefer western ones...like who? loads of them
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-8-2004 01:07:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
who ah? you cant get it? western actors...en......i just know his chinese name in translation but dunno how to spell in english
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表