1234下一页
返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 4574|回复: 31

Seek your opinion: about house-husband

[复制链接]
发表于 18-8-2004 15:19:30|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 width="95%">

<TR>
<TD class=p2><NOBR><PRE><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">A few days ago, i read from one web, in some countries, like uk, italy, etc, there </FONT></PRE><PRE><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">are more and more house-husbands nowadays. They stay at home, do the domestic</FONT></PRE><PRE><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"> work and look after kids. While their wife earns the family income. I even saw </FONT></PRE><PRE><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">one term called "the art of house-husbandry", which is completely new to me...

So, i'd like to invite you all to this topic:

Girls and ladies, if you are working, and your husband decides to stay at home and</FONT></PRE><PRE><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"> be a house husband...are u able to accept? Especially when u all have kid/s.

Guys, are u willing to or want to do that, stay at home take care of the kids and </FONT></PRE><PRE><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">house while your wife works full time and be the sole breadwinner?</FONT></PRE><PRE><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">
</FONT></PRE></NOBR></TD></TR></TABLE>[em31][em31][em31][em31][em31][em31][em31][em31][em31][em31][em31][em31][em31]
发表于 18-8-2004 15:21:26|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<P>How come my article layout so messy... </P><P>My apology[em04][em04]</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-8-2004 15:53:39|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
what if your wife loves her career so much, and she insist going back to work immediately after the maternal leave?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-8-2004 15:58:40|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
then...i will ask our fathers and mothers...i will take care of the baby when i am free.. but i dun like to do full time....all the time!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-8-2004 15:58:41|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
then...i will ask our fathers and mothers...i will take care of the baby when i am free.. but i dun like to do full time....all the time!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-8-2004 15:35:21|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>in my opinion....i accept the fact in the world..i dun refuse it..but i refuse it happens to myself...i hate to stay at home to do the petty works...i still have my ambitious plans to fufill...i am still very young...if you ask me to stay at home to be the so called house-husbound...i will die to let you see! </P><P>in fact i support the view that human rights of two side of sexes are equal..of cus the works which belong to them each are different...some work must be done by man or woman..but to the family works..i still consider we should do it unitedly..together is fair! i sweep the floor and you wash the bowls..haha</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-8-2004 15:41:45|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
what  if u have a baby that request one of u to take care?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-8-2004 15:48:43|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>the expert said that..mum to take care the baby will avail his/her growth or development of brain and character</P><P>so i will let my wife to take care of the baby full time, but i will do all the family works...</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-8-2004 16:03:59|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>your fathers and mothers r supposed to enjoy their life already at this stage, let them watch baby for a while is ok, but not leave the entire job to them...</P><P>Just wish you can remember what u said</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 19-8-2004 02:06:41|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
of cus. i will bear in mind what i had said..in fact..i never change my minds since i had the first gf...and now although we had broken up for a long time...but i still believe that a gal is born to be luv by a man who will luv her forever
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表