新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 14329|回复: 101

Movie Review"Briget Jones' Diary"

[复制链接]
发表于 20-8-2004 16:49:33|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<P>
I strongly encourage you guys not to miss this movie if you never watched it before, especially for girls. I mean really, it is funny and Briget (played by <a href="http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hc&amp;id=1800019230&amp;cf=gen&amp;intl=us" target="_blank" >Renee Zellweger</A> )was quite stupid in the show. However, she managed to find her true love--aloof-looking-but sensitive-thoughtful Mark( Played by <a href="http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hc&amp;id=1800019319&amp;cf=gen&amp;intl=us" target="_blank" >Colin Firth</A> ) in the end and not ended up with play-boy-sex-god Daniel( Played by <a href="http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hc&amp;id=1800019156&amp;cf=gen&amp;intl=us" target="_blank" >Hugh Grant</A> ). As a girl myself, I cannot stop feeling like crying after the show, even though the ending is so romantic. Being a girl nowadays is never easy. You cannot lose out anywhere. It is so stressful. Even if you suceed in your career and emotionally "strong", people seldom know the true YOU. Urban life has made everyone hypocritical and you cannot easily take off your mask and shows how vulnerable you are. But cheers, all girls!</P>[em07][em07][em07]

发表于 20-8-2004 17:21:12|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<P>okay, i will go and try later. </P><P>Ganbadie......</P>[em10][em10]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 20-8-2004 21:49:56|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>it should be <FONT color=#0909f7>gambatte</FONT></P><P><FONT color=#000000>sorry The title should be </FONT><FONT color=#bb0025>Bridget Jones's Diary</FONT></P>[em04]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-8-2004 02:01:20|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>nobody support me ah? Sigh...I wrote too much nonsense is it?</P>[em04][em04][em04]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-8-2004 04:36:15|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
if you can give me the download address... i think i will be very happy to watch...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-8-2004 04:02:34|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>sorry...these two days i am a bit busy,...so to the long words i am lack of patience..just now i complete the reading..but..hahaha..you invent so much words with the "-"....hard to understand but now i can overcome...</P><P>are you tracing the true love? i hope you can. but the mask of your humanity is hard to get rid of cus the society is so complex...we all have several masks..just for pretect ourselves... i used to believe true love..but the so called true love gave up me... so now i was having a mask of play boy...so no other ways.. for surviving in the damning world...we must have to put on the mask...</P><P>in my opinion, the love story filmed by korean are more touching than by american...and it is easier to by accept by me, a asia audience. but since you commend to us, i think i will try...but i think americans are connoisseurs in science fiction film...two days before i watch the film, alien vs predator,,so amazing</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-8-2004 11:58:21|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
I rent the VCD[em03]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-8-2004 19:11:51|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
dunnno where to rent.....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-8-2004 21:40:58|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>猫猫抱抱我</I>在2004-8-21 4:36:15的发言:</B>
if you can give me the download address... i think i will be very happy to watch...</DIV>
<P>prosesting for copy-right~!</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-8-2004 23:00:18|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
dissemination of film production but not for benefit is legal!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表