查看: 4396|回复: 42

[求助]学英语的好方法

[复制链接]
发表于 27-8-2004 23:32:39|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<P>我不学英语已经有好多年了,只有高中水平的我现在又渴望能重新开始,可苦于没有门路总是半途而废,想请教这里的高手,像我这种情况,应该怎么办?</P>
<P>急盼得到高手的指点。谢谢啦!</P>
发表于 28-8-2004 00:02:43|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
i think...as you this situation..to force yourself to recite the words is a very boring things to you..and it is very hard..so now to you...you must understand the reason you resume to study english...and i think the interest is very important to your studying passion..so at first, you can choose the articles you like to read..if you like fashions..you can buy english magazines..if you like movies, you can buy some vcd with english subtitles to watch...and the ways are so many, just to inspire you in interests actively
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-8-2004 00:03:03|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
i think...as you this situation..to force yourself to recite the words is a very boring things to you..and it is very hard..so now to you...you must understand the reason you resume to study english...and i think the interest is very important to your studying passion..so at first, you can choose the articles you like to read..if you like fashions..you can buy english magazines..if you like movies, you can buy some vcd with english subtitles to watch...and the ways are so many, just to inspire you in interests actively
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-8-2004 01:35:29|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
simple.start with reading simple english story books, keep a pocket dictionary (english-english)in hand at the same time, write down the phrases you don't know, memorise them, read some news article aloud and~~listen to english radio and tv news...[em05]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-8-2004 02:20:31|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
correct...threader pls see our saying as your reference..
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-8-2004 18:02:10|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
wow...so happy that you all like to share...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-8-2004 20:41:39|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>猫猫抱抱我</I>在2004-8-28 0:02:43的发言:</B>
i think...as you this situation..to force yourself to recite the words is a very boring things to you..and it is very hard..so now to you...you must understand the reason you resume to study english...and i think the interest is very important to your studying passion..so at first, you can choose the articles you like to read..if you like fashions..you can buy english magazines..if you like movies, you can buy some vcd with english subtitles to watch...and the ways are so many, just to inspire you in interests actively</DIV>

谢谢你的建议。好久没看英文了,头一眼的感觉就是:晕!刚开始头真乱也没看的很明白,后来静下心来看了看,发现你写的比较好懂。谢谢啦!让我有了点信心。建议我会努力做的。希望以后你能再给些好方法。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-8-2004 20:48:36|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
and if you can always say somethings here in english..you will find english chatting is very easy..
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-8-2004 20:48:37|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>凋谢的玫瑰</I>在2004-8-29 20:41:39的发言:</B>

谢谢你的建议。好久没看英文了,头一眼的感觉就是:晕!刚开始头真乱也没看的很明白,后来静下心来看了看,发现你写的比较好懂。谢谢啦!让我有了点信心。建议我会努力做的。希望以后你能再给些好方法。</DIV>
<P>just come here, start writing...</P>
[此贴子已经被作者于2004-8-29 20:49:05编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-8-2004 20:46:33|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>if you can always participate here..then you can improve your english very quickly...</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表