新加坡狮城论坛

1234下一页
返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 3570|回复: 31

A very good article to share, a bit long but full of feeling.

[复制链接]
发表于 30-8-2004 23:02:11|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<P>      It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return,  but what is the most painful is to love someone and never finding the courage to let the person know how you feel. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong poeple before meeting the right one. So that when we finally meet the right person, we should know how to be gateful for that gift. Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, the romance, and you find out you still care for that person.</P>
<P>       A sad thing about life is that when you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go. When one door of happiness closes, another opens but dften we look so long at the closed door that we dont see the one which has been opened for us. The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch, swing with never say a word. And then walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've got until we lose it. But it is also true that we dont know what we've been missing until it arrives. Give someone all your love is never an assurance that they'll love you back! Dont expect love in return. Just wait for it to grow in their hearts but if it doesnt be content it grew in yours. There are things you love to hear but you would never hear it from the person whom you would like to hear it from, bit dont be deaf to hear it from the person who says it with his heart,. Never say goodbye when you still want to try--never give up. when you still feel you can take it --never say you dont love that person anymore when you cant let go. Love comes to those who still hope even though they've been disapointed, to those whose who still believe even though they've been betrayed, need to love those who still love even though they've been hurt before.</P>
<P>     It take a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone. Dont go for looks ot can deceive, dont go for wealth-even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because only a smile makes a dark day seen bright. Hope you find that person. There are moments in life when you really miss someone that you want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real! Hope you dream of that someone. Dream waht you want to dream,go where you want to go, be what you want ot be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want in life. May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, enough hope to make you happy and enough money to buy me gift. Always put youself in other's shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probobly does hurt the oerson too. A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, a lovely word may heal and bless. The beginning of love is to let those we love be prefectly themselves, and not to twist them with our own image--otherwise, we love only the reflection of ourselves we fine in them.</P>
<P>     The happiset of poeple dont necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes along their way. Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have searched and those who have tried, for only they can appreciate the importance of poeple who have touched their lives. Love starts with a smile, develops with a kiss and end with a tea, The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past, you cant go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches. when you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling -- live you life so that when you die, you are smiling and everyone around you is crying!!</P>
发表于 31-8-2004 01:43:06|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<P>A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, a lovely word may heal and bless.</P><P>good! so we need to learn of the communication skill...communication can determine the relationship between you and others. so many misunderstands are made by the communication barrier...hehe...remind me the subject i used to learn.</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 31-8-2004 01:38:08|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>Go for someone who makes you smile because only a smile makes a dark day seen bright. </P><P>but now so many people dun think like that....now they are so snobbish and all dun blelieve the true love existing in the world...</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 31-8-2004 01:31:04|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P> When one door of happiness closes, another opens but dften we look so long at the closed door that we dont see the one which has been opened for us.</P><P>so a mature person should learn how to give up....if you still hold the impossible dream, that is useless. you must know how to strive for but once it fails you know when and how to give up!</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 31-8-2004 01:26:59|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, the romance, and you find out you still care for that person.</P><P>dun agree with it....in fact, love is a pure feeling....becus of the feeling ..so you can have passion and romance..if you dun have the feeling...you and him/her are just good frens</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 31-8-2004 01:45:55|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>The happiset of poeple dont necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.</P><P>yes! so i need to find my way! i will not to go under anyone's shadow.</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 31-8-2004 02:26:17|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
haha...to eat the instant noodle la...no bazzar opening now...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 31-8-2004 02:20:10|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>maybe....but in my opinion, it surely yes! i used to read the chinese version</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 31-8-2004 02:21:42|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
also good for her la..try to translate it in english...I woke Up,you know why? I was too hungry to fall asleep...[em04]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 31-8-2004 01:50:17|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>live you life so that when you die, you are smiling and everyone around you is crying</P><P>yes! i will!</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表