新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
楼主: 很拽的ナナ

Separation does not = Breaking Up

[复制链接]
Kit
发表于 3-9-2004 00:50:22|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>if i really have the guts, i will kill them and cut them into pieces.----quoted</P><P>hahaha..</P><P>u r interesting..</P><P>or i would say "a little bit chidlish or too much energy or cute"</P><P>hahhaha...</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-9-2004 02:17:51|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>Kit</I>在2004-9-3 0:50:22的发言:</B>

<P>if i really have the guts, i will kill them and cut them into pieces.----quoted</P>
<P>hahaha..</P>
<P>u r interesting..</P>
<P>or i would say "a little bit chidlish or too much energy or cute"</P>
<P>hahhaha...</P></DIV>

in fact we need to criticise and resist the bad things happening...you are not a passer-by with so cool emotion...i dun wish everyone with a broken heart and weeping experience...praying
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-9-2004 02:13:11|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>hello_babe</I>在2004-9-3 0:31:55的发言:</B>

<P>[em06] So difficult to understand catty. Well, I am not being extreme. Bad things just change your perceptions. We shall not use"desire", we should rather put "aspire". it will be better[em05].</P>
<P>I am not pessimistic. I am just telling you my attitude towards love.</P>
<P>I have not encountered any bad guy myself but I have seen some...well, just can't help developing hatred towards them. Yes I curse them, curse them like siao..if i really have the guts, i will kill them and cut them into pieces.</P>
<P>although they never really hurt me, they badly hurt me by break my dreams about eternal love. That just don't exist, I ve realised. Iove does not last most of the time.</P>
<P>don't play play</P></DIV>
<P>
<P>aspire...good word!!! but you let me know how terrible the scorpio gal is....haha..</P>
<P>i think the reason that true love is disappearing is the responsibility of all the society....not just some bad guy's personalities...in fact..you know, everyone is pure when they are babies...why they become so damned? it is the dirty world influence their growing-up experience...</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-9-2004 03:00:13|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>Kit</I>在2004-9-3 0:50:22的发言:</B>

<P>if i really have the guts, i will kill them and cut them into pieces.----quoted</P>
<P>hahaha..</P>
<P>u r interesting..</P>
<P>or i would say "a little bit chidlish or too much energy or cute"</P>
<P>hahhaha...</P></DIV>

<P>[em13]wah lau. cannot meh?</P>
<P>well, basically I am a very emotional person.敢恨的人。that is it. simple.</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-9-2004 03:02:52|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>绕着剑的风</I>在2004-9-3 2:13:11的发言:</B>

<P>
<P>aspire...good word!!! but you let me know how terrible the scorpio gal is....haha..</P>
<P>i think the reason that true love is disappearing is the responsibility of all the society....not just some bad guy's personalities...in fact..you know, everyone is pure when they are babies...why they become so damned? it is the dirty world influence their growing-up experience...</P></DIV>
<P>good if you explain it in term of sociology. but i prefer to explain it in terms of biology. Men are biologically...er ... i mean... more like animals..</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-9-2004 23:05:45|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
no! anyone has his natural side in his personality...but we are a part of human being and we have intelligence...so we can control our activiities...and we will be responsible to the activities...so i think all the animal-like activities done by some damned men should be analysed from their psychologies an backgrounds.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-9-2004 01:44:55|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>FlowerNana</I>在2004-9-4 1:00:58的发言:</B>

<P>haha..</P>
<P>not every guy like u--&gt;able to control their "phsycial reaction"..</P>
<P>i mean</P>
<P>if </P>
<P>it's a perfect time,perfect place,perfect partner,,,,u might do something obeying ur rules..</P></DIV>
<P>Perhaps i gonna agree with u..
<P>Just read several stories ppl shared. it is something like what u mean....
<P>although they are all westerners, but when come to the human emotion, no big differences ba?</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-9-2004 01:00:58|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>haha..</P><P>not every guy like u--&gt;able to control their "phsycial reaction"..</P><P>i mean</P><P>if </P><P>it's a perfect time,perfect place,perfect partner,,,,u might do something obeying ur rules..</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Kit
发表于 4-9-2004 13:13:28|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>not much diff la..</P><P>cos we're just emotional animals..</P><P>not mechanical animals..</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-9-2004 22:39:33|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>FlowerNana</I>在2004-9-4 1:00:58的发言:</B>

<P>haha..</P>
<P>not every guy like u--&gt;able to control their "phsycial reaction"..</P>
<P>i mean</P>
<P>if </P>
<P>it's a perfect time,perfect place,perfect partner,,,,u might do something obeying ur rules..</P></DIV>
<P>exactly</P>[em05]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表