新加坡狮城论坛

12下一页
返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 1846|回复: 19

大家来看看新加坡的aunties

[复制链接]
发表于 3-9-2004 17:42:24|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<P>刚毕业,自七月一日起在义安城一楼的一个水晶柜台做retail assistant。遇到了许多非常粗鲁的新加坡老女人。8月29日那天晚上8点左右,两个新加坡女人带着他们的女儿来到我的柜台前,问我有无discount,我说:sorry, we don't have discount at the moment.she said:i have takashimaya visa card, i can have discount or not. i said :sorry , i don't know. but you can check with cashier. she said: u know nothing a ! Then i told her sometime taka have discount, sometime they don't have. Then i called my manager and asked her we have discount or not, my manager said don't have. then, i told her:sorry, we don't have discount. then, she wanted to look at a ring, i showed it to her, she wanted a m size, i showed it to her, she said there's something wrong with the ring and she thought there's one crystal lost, i checked first then told her there's nothing wrong with the crystal, the ring is rhodium platted ,maybe that's the reason that the ring got a black spot. then she asked when you will have new products come. i told her : every thuresday. she said: i'll come on thuresday then. for her own good, i told her we can't know what we will recieve on that day. we only know what we recieve on that day. she gave me atitute and said : u know nothing a, how can they empoly you. and she asked me to call my Paragon outlet manager. i told her every outlet is the same. they can't know what they will recieve. she wanted me to call my Paragon outlet manager, i called Paragon manager and told her what had happened. that old singapore auntie robbed my telephone and said to that manager :your stuff in takashimaya is very rude and know nothing , even sms people in front of me." i said: excuse me, my outlet manager messaged me, because she lost her voice, she can't talk. the singapore auntie said:YOU SHUT UP. at that time i really can not stand her no more and I said : U SHUT UP back to her. her friend went upstairs and looked for takashimaya manager. that singapore auntie told takashimaya manager: this girl is very rude, i ask her, she only know how to say i don't know, how can u put this kind of people work here. she even shouted at me and message in front of me." i said: excuse me, you are the one who was rude first. she shouted at me: U SHUT UP. then this singapore old auntie said: CHINA PEOPLE ALWAYS LIKE THIS. NO EDACATION.PARENTS NEVER TEACH PROPERLY.没素质,没教养,...... I can't stand her anymore i shouted at her YOU BITCH, then takashimaya manager asked me to say sorry to that auntie, i said : you heard what did she say to me, and you saw what did she do to me, why i am the one who should say sorry to her? takashimaya manager said : because she's customer, no matter what customers are always right. Then, i told her : WE ARE ALL HUMAN BEINGS。我有我的尊严, 她骂了我的国家, 我的父母, 你杀了我,我WON"T SAY SORRY TO HER. then takashimaya said : from now you can not work in takashimaya anymore. I said thank you to her and leave. </P>
<P>Now my company will let me know by next monday whether they will sack me or not. </P>
<P>nomatter what i won't regret i said BITCH to her</P>[em01][em01]
发表于 3-9-2004 18:03:11|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
zi ji ding
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-9-2004 18:04:45|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
ding ding ding
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-9-2004 18:48:12|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
干的好!!!真是大快人心!我支持你![em01][em01][em01][em01][em07]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

GreenApple 该用户已被删除
发表于 3-9-2004 18:32:48|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

vai
发表于 3-9-2004 22:24:08|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>我也是做销售业的。</P><P>第一,我非常赞同你的做法。由这些不要脸的人,一定要骂回去!生意可以不做,尊严千万不要丢!</P><P>在销售业,顾客是上帝,但是我们可以选择谁是我们的上帝,谁不是。</P><P>第二,尽量保护自己的利益。例如在你的事情中,遇到这样的客人,干脆不要去搭理,或者交给同事</P><P>处理。</P><P>希望你在销售业活得开心!</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-9-2004 22:48:04|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>vai</I>在2004-9-3 22:24:08的发言:</B>

<P>我也是做销售业的。</P>
<P>第一,我非常赞同你的做法。由这些不要脸的人,一定要骂回去!生意可以不做,尊严千万不要丢!</P>
<P>在销售业,顾客是上帝,但是我们可以选择谁是我们的上帝,谁不是。</P>
<P>第二,尽量保护自己的利益。例如在你的事情中,遇到这样的客人,干脆不要去搭理,或者交给同事</P>
<P>处理。</P>
<P>希望你在销售业活得开心!</P></DIV>

赞同赞同,经典精辟
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-9-2004 04:46:07|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
我看完了。。。楼主支持你。。。。保住自己的尊严,但是就这样丢了工作那就太可惜了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-9-2004 02:30:42|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
楼主也的太密集了。。。看不下去。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-9-2004 10:07:18|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵..其实做销售的不知道有时候也得装知道..换成楼主站在那老ANTIE的立场,(加上外界和其他个人修养的因素),可能态度也不会好到哪去.国家和个人尊严不能丢,但不要给别人机会去诋毁这些尊严.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表