新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 1024|回复: 1

[职场] Looking for a business assistant or English teacher's part time job

[复制链接]
发表于 11-9-2004 14:50:08|来自: | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<P>I am currently a master student in chemistry department of National University of Singapore, who graduated from <st1:place><st1:PlaceName>Zhejiang</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType>University</st1:PlaceType></st1:place> in <st1:country-region><st1:place>China</st1:place></st1:country-region>. I am looking for a part time job like  business assistant, English class teacher, or private tutor is fine.<p></p></P>
<P>Some of my qualifications are as the follows,<p></p></P>
<P>IELTS taken 8 months before with a total band of 7.0, with 7.5, 7.5, 7.0, and 6 in the subtest on Listening, Reading, speaking and writing; Because of intensive using of language in Singapore, my level now is even higher.<p></p></P>
<P>Competitive at Organization and Presentation, very talkative and outgoing;<p></p></P>
<P>President of the Chemistry Graduate Club of NUS;<p></p></P>
<P>Acute in Business, with practical experience in sales;<p></p></P>
<P>Familiar and close relation with the personnel in chemical industry in <st1:country-region><st1:place>Germany</st1:place></st1:country-region>, and especially close connection to the SGL Carbon group;<p></p></P>
<P>Familiar in the textile export and import in east <st1:country-region><st1:place>China</st1:place></st1:country-region>, <st1:State><st1:place>Zhejiang</st1:place></st1:State> province;<p></p></P>
<P>Very familiar with Chinese bureaucratic operation, having lot of relations in some municipal governments, especially in Jiaxing, <st1:City><st1:place>Hangzhou</st1:place></st1:City> and Jinhua Cites in <st1:State><st1:place>Zhejiang</st1:place></st1:State> province;<p></p></P>
<P>
<P>Thanks for your patient attention, and if you are interested in me, please feel free to contact me via: <a href="https://www.sgchinese.com/bbs/[email protected]" target="_blank" >[email protected]</A>  or <a href="https://www.sgchinese.com/bbs/[email protected]" target="_blank" >[email protected]</A>. You will be repllied soon!</P>
<P>Thanks again!</P>
<P>sincerely,</P>
<P>Kirk</P></P>
[此贴子已经被作者于2004-9-11 14:55:03编辑过]
发表于 22-9-2004 21:49:43|来自: | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<P>up!</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则