新加坡狮城论坛

12345下一页
返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 5137|回复: 45

a composition game, who can complete it for me?

[复制链接]
发表于 17-9-2004 07:57:11|来自:广东江门 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
the day before ytday, becus of my love boiling, i dated XXXX to have a meet. we went to sentosa. it is a great XXXXXXXXXXX to be the dating place. under the curtain of evening, we became XXXXXXXXXX. on the beach, we XXXXXXX and forgot XXXXXXX. we XXXXXXX to the top of our bents. we felt XXXXXX and then XXXXXXXXXX until we XXXXXXXXX. so romatic! the feeling made us coma in the fortune. it is a perfect night! i will never forget the splendid experience!
[此贴子已经被作者于2004-9-17 8:00:00编辑过]
发表于 17-9-2004 09:00:06|来自:广东江门 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
no..dun need to pay attention to  how much X.. XXXX or XXXXXXXXXXXXXX is the same....is just substitution for a word, a phrase or a sentence.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-9-2004 08:49:41|来自:广东江门 | 显示全部楼层
so...the number of "X" indicates the number of letters?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-9-2004 08:05:21|来自:广东江门 | 显示全部楼层
<P>pls put your own words on instead of the XXXXX...no restriction on the amount of substituting words...</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-9-2004 23:14:40|来自:广东江门 | 显示全部楼层
<P> [em04][em04][em04][em04]</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 19-9-2004 00:23:07|来自:广东江门 | 显示全部楼层
<P>好玩的东西~</P><P>正常版:</P><P>the day before ytday, becus of my love boiling, i dated Stephanie Sun to have a meet. we went to sentosa. it is a great <U>island</U> to be the dating place.(说真的这句话不明白什么意思) under the curtain of evening, we became <U>very close friends</U>. on the beach, we <U>promised it would be a moment to remember</U><FONT size=2> </FONT>and forgot <U>all the hassels and bustles</U>. we <U>climbed</U> to the top of our bents. we felt <U>the ocean breeze</U> and then <U>we decided to sit on a rock and chat</U> until <U>the Sun rose.</U> so romatic! the feeling made us coma in the fortune. it is a perfect night! i will never forget the splendid experience! </P><P>暴力版:</P><P>the day before ytday, becus of my love boiling, i dated 李敖 to have a meet. we went to sentosa. it is a great <U>site</U> to be the dating place. under the curtain of evening, we became <U>worked up as he liked to peep at girls came by while I was talking to him</U>. on the beach, we <U>quarrelled</U> and forgot <U>how nice we used to be to each other</U>. we <U>later began to squeal and wrestle</U> to the top of our bents. we <U>felt powerful and satisfied when we were surrounded by passers-by</U> and then <U>continued our fighting</U> until we <U>were arrested</U>. so romatic! the feeling made us coma in the fortune. it is a perfect night! i will never forget the splendid experience! </P><P>无厘头版:</P><P>the day before ytday, becus of my love boiling, i dated George Bush to have a meet. we went to sentosa. it is a great <U>battlefield</U> to be the dating place. under the curtain of evening, we became <U>insane and mad while seeing each other in bikini</U>. on the beach, we <U>practised Hula dance and indeed had attracted a lot of eyeballs</U> and forgot <U>that we might be on the news headlind next day</U>. we <U>danced</U> to the top of our bents. we felt <U>shy about our public bikini dress for the first time and then we still did not put on our clothes</U> until we <U>were reminded by Bush's bodyguard</U>. so romatic! the feeling made us coma in the fortune. it is a perfect night! i will never forget the splendid experience!

</P><P>
</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 19-9-2004 01:01:00|来自:广东江门 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>CantonNO1</I>在2004-9-19 0:23:07的发言:</B>

<P>好玩的东西~</P>
<P>正常版:</P>
<P>the day before ytday, becus of my love boiling, i dated Stephanie Sun to have a meet. we went to sentosa. it is a great <U>island</U> to be the dating place.(说真的这句话不明白什么意思) under the curtain of evening, we became <U>very close friends</U>. on the beach, we <U>promised it would be a moment to remember</U><FONT size=2> </FONT>and forgot <U>all the hassels and bustles</U>. we <U>climbed</U> to the top of our bents. we felt <U>the ocean breeze</U> and then <U>we decided to sit on a rock and chat</U> until <U>the Sun rose.</U> so romatic! the feeling made us coma in the fortune. it is a perfect night! i will never forget the splendid experience! </P>
<P>暴力版:</P>
<P>the day before ytday, becus of my love boiling, i dated 李敖 to have a meet. we went to sentosa. it is a great <U>site</U> to be the dating place. under the curtain of evening, we became <U>worked up as he liked to peep at girls came by while I was talking to him</U>. on the beach, we <U>quarrelled</U> and forgot <U>how nice we used to be to each other</U>. we <U>later began to squeal and wrestle</U> to the top of our bents. we <U>felt powerful and satisfied when we were surrounded by passers-by</U> and then <U>continued our fighting</U> until we <U>were arrested</U>. so romatic! the feeling made us coma in the fortune. it is a perfect night! i will never forget the splendid experience! </P>
<P>无厘头版:</P>
<P>the day before ytday, becus of my love boiling, i dated George Bush to have a meet. we went to sentosa. it is a great <U>battlefield</U> to be the dating place. under the curtain of evening, we became <U>insane and mad while seeing each other in bikini</U>. on the beach, we <U>practised Hula dance and indeed had attracted a lot of eyeballs</U> and forgot <U>that we might be on the news headlind next day</U>. we <U>danced</U> to the top of our bents. we felt <U>shy about our public bikini dress for the first time and then we still did not put on our clothes</U> until we <U>were reminded by Bush's bodyguard</U>. so romatic! the feeling made us coma in the fortune. it is a perfect night! i will never forget the splendid experience!

</P>
<P>
</P></DIV>
<P>Quite creative ...</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 20-9-2004 14:11:32|来自:广东江门 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>绕着剑的风</I>在2004-9-17 7:57:11的发言:</B>
the day before ytday, becus of my love boiling, i dated XXXX to have a meet. we went to sentosa. it is a great XXXXXXXXXXX to be the dating place. under the curtain of evening, we became XXXXXXXXXX. on the beach, we XXXXXXX and forgot XXXXXXX. we XXXXXXX to the top of our bents. we felt XXXXXX and then XXXXXXXXXX until we XXXXXXXXX. so romatic! the feeling made us coma in the fortune. it is a perfect night! i will never forget the splendid experience!
</DIV>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-9-2004 01:41:28|来自:广东江门 | 显示全部楼层
hey penguin, ask your hubby to give some clues, can?[em03]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-9-2004 14:27:01|来自:广东江门 | 显示全部楼层
canton,,you are so great!!! but it is no comment for someone...[em01]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复