新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 1836|回复: 4

HUGO BOSS - 5 written at 3 o'clock in the morning

[复制链接]
发表于 16-10-2004 10:58:29|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3>You want the following series? I’ll give you this, my Hello-babe!

</FONT></FONT>
<p>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3>
<p></FONT></FONT>
<p>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3>Yeah, it’s three o’ clock in the morning now and I’ve just came back from foam party. Hugo wasn’t there though. I was wondering where he has been. Perhaps he ‘s having a good time with his Japanese girl friend. Perhaps. Who knows?
<p></FONT></FONT>
<p>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3>Being sent back by this “ Prince Harries” from my school, I think I’d be the topic of next week for other female residents in my hall. I wouldn’t care!
<p></FONT></FONT>
<p>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3>Too much of alcohol. Heavy metal music. Foams that has blinded me. My first time to do dirty dance and I’ve done it with so many guys that I’m not even acquainted before. Countless as many guys I’ve kissed tonight and I know, seriously I know that I’m playing fire. But why should I care? Hugo doesn’t care. Who else will?
<p></FONT></FONT>
<p>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3>First time in the past three days, I sent him a text message. Alcohol certainly makes people more daring, so for the first time in the past couple of weeks, I expressed my true feeling for him. Am I drunk? Maybe. At least I told him that I’ve been missing him so much that I couldn’t lead my life alone anymore.   
<p></FONT></FONT>
<p>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3>Yes I’m very sure that the time here is three o’clock in the morning and I think that’s the reason he’s not replying my message. He might have been asleep or he’s too busy with other girls to check his cell phone. But why should I care? I’ve said what I felt and I’m relieved!
<p></FONT></FONT>
<p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>Expensive Armani, romantic Ralph Lauren or straight Polo… nothing smells like Hugo boss that can make me feel safe and warm. This is fate that I’m so stick to Hugo Boss now. Leaning on my wardrobe, I think I’ll continue waiting. Waiting for his replies. Waiting for his confirmation of his feeling towards me. Waiting for at least a word coming out of his mouth, no matter how it’s gonna make me feel…</FONT>
[此贴子已经被作者于2004-10-16 10:59:16编辑过]
发表于 16-10-2004 13:57:09|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<P>Hey you should not wait and put yourself through the trauma... Ask him, ask him~~ or confess to him...well, i know conservative Asian people will not take the initiative to do so normally but Western people are different. You need to be straght forward but who knows what will happen after that...it will seem so yesterday tomorrow...</P>[em04]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-10-2004 19:22:48|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>this is tomorrow now,,,,hehe,,,</P><P>waking up tomorrow, i find 20+ miss call from Hugo,,,, want to know wat happens later? watch out for later series then</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-10-2004 20:45:17|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>撒旦的猫</I>在2004-10-16 19:22:48的发言:</B>

<P>this is tomorrow now,,,,hehe,,,</P>
<P>waking up tomorrow, i find 20+ miss call from Hugo,,,, want to know wat happens later? watch out for later series then</P></DIV>
<P>Look forward to it, my dear~</P>
<P>by all means, hope you are happy~</P>[em07][em07]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Kit
发表于 21-10-2004 02:14:13|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>i think he does care bout ya...</P><P>indeed</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则