新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 1964|回复: 4

HUGO BOSS - 6

[复制链接]
发表于 19-10-2004 04:02:30|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3>Staring at accounting and finance textbook, flipping through pages with highlighted sentences everywhere, I can’t believe I’ve been so hard-working. In days without Hugo, study took up most of my time. I’ve decorated my room into a cozy nestle and bought a bottle of Jack Daniels for my new wine glasses. This is how I’ve spent my weekend, locked myself up in my room, drinking. Somebody is right to say that single life is perfect, for at least you have the privilege to sleep like a star fish.<p></p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3>Hugo’s number kept on appearing on my cell phone as missed calls in the last few days. I stared at the phone while it vibrating on the desk and making a lot of noise. I bet Hugo could hear the ring from next door. I knew what he has heard about, what he’s gonna ask me and what he’s worried about. Not in a correct mood to explain anything. If he were to think that I’m playful, so be it. After all, whether or not that English guy has kissed me last Friday night was none of his business.<p></p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3>It rained again today. I walked home in the rain, as strong wind beat my coat and I was all wet when I got home. Trembling, I searched for keys when Hugo opened his door and dragged me into his room. Once again, I was in the circle of Hugo Boss. His dirty clothes piled up in the basket and beside it were a few packets of Marlboro Lights. <p></p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3>“ Whisky?”<p></p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3>“No, I have it in my room.”<p></p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3>“Jack Daniels as well?”<p></p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3>“Yeah, your favourate…”<p></p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3>Conversation went on casually as if nothing has happened, until Hugo suddenly asked, “ so you are a friend of John’s?”<p></p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3>“ … Yeah… I mean… well…” I stammered, “ Prince Harries is a friend to everyone”<p></p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3>“ He’s nice guy.”<p></p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3>“Are you trying to be funny?” <p></p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3>That’s it! I knew he’s heard about the kiss. But isn’t it what I want? I always wanted to show him that I could survive without him, I have someone after me as well and I could have someone kiss me if I like. I wanted him to be jealous; to be pissed off, but what was he saying right now? Embarrassed, I stood up, chin up, trying to hold my pose as to contain the tear in my eyes. I was tired, exhausted, and I knew that I could pretend no more. If he were to think I like John, so be it… <p></p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3>But, all of a sudden, Hugo grabbed my hand, pulled me closer and left a peck on my forehead. <p></p></FONT></FONT></P>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3>“ Drink some hot water. Don’t catch cold again.” I thought I hear him saying. As fast as I could, I escaped from his room, refusing to let him see my face blushing. I am blessed, yes, I think so.<p></p></FONT></FONT></P>
发表于 19-10-2004 22:51:56|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<P>that is romantic</P><P>culture gap may still be there~</P><P>but afterall, it is romantic</P>[em01]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 20-10-2004 04:08:26|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>hope so....</P><P>nothing has been stablized. he has to stick to group of his native friends as he said. i feel neglected sometimes. maybe this is the diffrence, as he expects me to lead an independent life...</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 20-10-2004 17:25:51|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>Hee, your babies should be really good-looking...eurasian babies...well, I am just imaging..haha...well, it will be really challenging to be engaged in this kind of relationship because you are not familiar with the people in his circle... Just best wishes and hopefully we will expect your cute babies in a few years' time. Haha</P>[em01]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Kit
发表于 21-10-2004 02:10:40|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>it sounds like a very very very 'high-school" relationship...haha..</P><P>jealousy..blush...peck on de forehead..</P><P>i wanna know more bout ur stories..don stop..gal</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表