提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-10-2004 13:00:20|来自:广东江门 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-10-2004 03:17:29|来自:广东江门 | 显示全部楼层
<P><b><U>Have a perfect mastery of professional knowledge 改为 proficiency in professional knowledge 好像好点</U></b></P><P>I have completed the study in professional course 要加复数</P><P><EM>Food Machine</EM>, and so on, 用etc.是比较书面化</P><P>participate in investigation and reasoning of new technic and food,因为你前面是过去时,所以participate也应该是过去时,可能technic改为technology比较好,而且都要加复数</P><P><b><U>Skillfut at computer craftsmanship 的Skillfut是错别字..应为skillful</U></b></P><P>"Photoshop" and some software最后还是没有复数</P><P>have good skills in maintenance of software and hardware of computer. 没有主语</P><P>I got the praise in participate in the design and manufacture of the "network prime course" in this specialty 中的praise改为compliments比较好,participate应为participation</P><P>I have broad interest还是没有复数</P><P>excellent handle ability and definite ability in useing and maintenance of electronic and mechanical products改为excellent management ability,第二个ability改为capability就不会太累赘,还有,,using不是useing</P><P>I also study elective course 没有复数</P><P>professional knowledge and skills of computer and integration quality unequal to success改为only possessing professional knowledge, skills of computer and integration quality can't be equal to the fact of success这样好像好点</P><P>I would appreciate the opportunity to join your staff 复数</P><P>I enclose a resume and could be available for an interview at your convenience应该是it would be available.......</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-10-2004 17:53:42|来自:广东江门 | 显示全部楼层
sorry...no sufficient time to read and think....and it is just my some suggestions...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-10-2004 23:41:24|来自:广东江门 | 显示全部楼层
<P>so difficult </P><P>adm ,now i know how difficult to do as a adm </P><P>have to do those i feel headache </P><P>long time never do this kind of  word and grammer correction </P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-10-2004 12:34:56|来自:广东江门 | 显示全部楼层
<P>We don't have to correct every mistake. We may not have time.</P><P>Well, for this proposal, a lot of professional words are involved. I guess I don't have the right to comment on it. I had better not do so. I suggest that you may forward your proposal or letter to Mr Ben Di Hua Ren.</P><P>He will help you.</P><P>Stockard, you have some grammatic errors and please do not use short-forms!!!!</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-10-2004 15:41:59|来自:广东江门 | 显示全部楼层
<b><FONT color=#990000>猫猫抱抱我</FONT></b> 好强呀
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-10-2004 15:33:30|来自:广东江门 | 显示全部楼层
<P>okie ,okie </P><P>sorry for the mistakes i made </P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-10-2004 16:40:03|来自:广东江门 | 显示全部楼层
not a good job....so bored.....tired.....tasteless