新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
楼主: 南洋伐木工

我想自己准备明年的O Level考试,请各位大虾支招。。。

[复制链接]
发表于 24-11-2004 13:01:59|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>Nichollas</I>在2004-11-24 2:23:34的发言:</B>

<P>Bravo!! applause for you hello_babe!!</P>
<P>I fully agreed with u hello_babe. I guess i am stupid too because I am a local [em06]</P></DIV>
<P>the truth is I Do encounter a lot of intelligent local students! Some of them are really invincible...or invinsible? It all depends on whether they wanna work hard or not. </P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-11-2004 16:18:44|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>Nichollas</I>在2004-11-24 14:39:20的发言:</B>

<P>hmmm invincible?? Oh nobody are invincible, there are always someone better. </P>
<P>In life, there are so many things for us to learn.</P></DIV>
<P>Well, I mean to me, they are really invincible, unbeatable...i just wanna say that they are super good...in terms of academic results or engagement in activities....or leadership qualities...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-11-2004 14:39:20|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>hmmm invincible?? Oh nobody are invincible, there are always someone better. </P><P>In life, there are so many things for us to learn.</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-11-2004 03:15:06|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>Hey hello_babe your are really modest, compare to me your english is much better than me. I am just a frog in the well.</P><P>Anyway nice to know you, hello_babe</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-11-2004 14:09:30|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>well......i do think that every countries in the world are the same. there are always intelligent and not so intelligent people. when i was in China i was never as hardworking as i am now. playing and hanging out with friends are of the top priority in my daily agenda. but now, i am poor...so cannot always hang out with friends. and school fees are expensive, so i have to work hard to avoid retaking any subjects or being dumped into remedials to waste more money. without the distraction, i have plenty of time studying.....</P><P>there are so many reasons behind our better academic results besides having higher IQ</P><P>moreover,, we have to judge whether one is good based on lots aspects. not only academic results...... in my CCA, locals simply took out almost all leadership position and lead the club well. during presentations, my toungue juz not working well as my local group mates. to Nichollas, i do feel stupid at times..too...</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-11-2004 14:10:48|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>to the O Level takers:</P><P>to imporve english u need nothing more than reading plenty of books~ </P><P>10 yr series would be sufficient if you can finish it all. </P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-11-2004 01:07:51|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>TanakaGirl</I>在2004-11-25 14:09:30的发言:</B>

<P>well......i do think that every countries in the world are the same. there are always intelligent and not so intelligent people. when i was in China i was never as hardworking as i am now. playing and hanging out with friends are of the top priority in my daily agenda. but now, i am poor...so cannot always hang out with friends. and school fees are expensive, so i have to work hard to avoid retaking any subjects or being dumped into remedials to waste more money. without the distraction, i have plenty of time studying.....</P>
<P>there are so many reasons behind our better academic results besides having higher IQ</P>
<P>moreover,, we have to judge whether one is good based on lots aspects. not only academic results...... in my CCA, locals simply took out almost all leadership position and lead the club well. during presentations, my toungue juz not working well as my local group mates. to Nichollas, i do feel stupid at times..too...</P></DIV>
<P>i support your points of view!</P>[em05]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-11-2004 01:01:18|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>Nichollas</I>在2004-11-25 3:15:06的发言:</B>

<P>Hey hello_babe your are really modest, compare to me your english is much better than me. I am just a frog in the well.</P>
<P>Anyway nice to know you, hello_babe</P></DIV>
<P>thanks !</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-11-2004 03:16:19|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
emmm...get more useful information la..for me
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-11-2004 20:52:59|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>猫猫抱抱我</I>在2004-11-27 3:16:19的发言:</B>
emmm...get more useful information la..for me</DIV>
<P>you are?</P>