新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 966|回复: 0

[狮城水库] how can tackle with the indian? Please help me

[复制链接]
发表于 31-10-2004 14:51:50|来自: | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<P>Sorry that I can't type Chinese here, so pardon me on that!</P>

<P> I am now a graduate students in NUS, here, Now I have a big trouble, wish everyone can help me!</P>
<P>This was about the Indian. Maybe some of our Chinese fellows were not very good at English, maybe the Indians always have the idea that india and China are in competition, that made this indian guy particularly jealousy of Chinese and China. He is always gossipping( to the Germans and Polish students, 2 of them) behind us, which I always know, and he was so even more obvious now.</P>
<P>You know that we always have German teachers fly to Singapore and teach us for two weeks, then we would have the last night at some bar, have some beers. Last week we went out as well, and one of the professor who was very fond of Chinese culture and China came to our table, where me and another Chinese student sitting. He just talked to my friend, the Chinese student for exclusive 20 mins about his travelling in China and about his idea to Chinese economy, and the Indian now became really really jealousy and deperate. When the professor fininshed his talk to my friend, the indian guy just seized the chance, and began to throw all the bad thing to China, which I did hear clearly. </P>
<P>At that time, I am in the very end of the table, and chatting with our german supervisor, and another indian student, who is relatively fair toward Chinese(but I know he is also gossipping toward Chinese student too), we are in happy and casual chatting and it was indeed noisy there, so I did hear clearly what the bad indian asshole said, but still something about China caused the inflation of oil and so on.</P>
<P>I could not take action at that time, because he is relatively far from me, and we were chatting with our germans, so I just whispeared to my friend" na laoyin youzai fabiao le", and he said" he knows, because the professor talk to me so long that he could not stand"</P>
<P>Now, what I really want to say is I just afraid that I gonna go into direct conflict with the indian student, again. If that day I was near the indian student, I would did that at that time. And in fact on month before, I just did once, I confronted him in the Class orally, of coz in a relative polite way. Because I got to know that him is very bad toward CHinese students and laughed at some of us all the time they could not speak fluently. I was outrageous,because I am a communist and I am also very pround of being a Chinese, that I know I am too "fengqi". But you know that I just could not stand that someone one laugh at ALL OF THE CHINESE! I think if I did not take action, that no one would. And yes, ONLY ME did it, all the Chinese were quite!</P>
<P>Now, our Chinese fellows are more beware of that, because they came to know the truth, but I know that they are too weak to confront the indian, they are not so confident like me, some of them of un willing to take the reponsibility to defend their countryman.</P>
<P>And I won't blame them, because I know that there can only be one of two hero, and let me be it! I don't afraid</P>
<P>But what I afraid is I am just to sharp, and can not control myself sometimes. To fight with this guy, I think there should be some tactful way that makes him utterly desperate, yet he can not fight back, you know that in our ancient wisdoms</P>
<P>So I just need everyone to tell me, how to unite all the Chinese students, and the get the German and Polish to ourside. Because I am very angry now, and can't concentrate in my study, and just want to provokethe  indian and let a fight happen. But I know that he can not defend him self so he won't fight with me, and now I am a looser, because he made me feel bad and frustrated!</P>
<P>So everyone, please help me, those who have experience in playing with the indians, those who are good at inter-personal skills just give me some tips! I need you, and the Chinese student in my class need it more!</P>
<P>Thank you, if you can, you may add me in your msn: <a href="[email protected]" target="_blank" >[email protected]</A>, and teach me</P>
<P>Thanks again, and sorry that I cannot type Chinese</P>

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表