新加坡狮城论坛

12下一页
返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 2878|回复: 16

TanakaGirl's Story1

[复制链接]
发表于 19-11-2004 20:40:57|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<P><FONT size=4>i was a service girl in a Japanese Ramen rastaurant named Tanaka... i have my most complex and bitter and sweetest story over there. my life changed in that place..</FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=4>******************************************************************</FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=4>it was raining hard and i looked out of the window, totally at  lost. those few month i was thrown into a entirely new world with colourful figures and many complex stories. under this roof...i had changed largely.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=4>suddenly my handphone beeped. i habitually looked around: boss was not around. i turned myself to face the corner of the counter and pressed the buttons and was expected to see a familiar name...</FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=4>yet it was not my boyfriend. a new name which was just added into my handphone appeared to say hi and tell me how his work was going on. that was a guy who did kind of similiar job as i did, service staff in rastaurants. just that i was working in a Japanese Ramen shop and his was Italian. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=4>his tone depicted a busy, bustle yet full of life place over there. i smiled to myself... what a funny person. i had never met him yet i wondered how he looked like. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=4>i pressed the "exit" button to see the "inbox" page. my smile faded into a sigh......this guy's name had occupied most of the lines in my inbox, instead of my boyfriend's. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=4>i turned my bracelet, felt the seashells decored on it. i wondered, what my boyfriend was doing...he was busy. but over the 2 years staying with him i really felt the discrepancy between 2 of us. we simply could not communicate well. i was upset inside...</FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=4>anyway and anyhow...... i didn't care much. young lives are like that, drifting around......</FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=4>first customer came. i put on my professional smile and hand on the menu......</FONT></P>
[此贴子已经被作者于2004-11-21 13:24:38编辑过]
发表于 19-11-2004 20:43:52|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<P>shall continue tomorrow......</P><P>have not come out with a proper name to my story yet......</P><P>it's like,,,memory,,,,,with many complex feelings.........</P><P>sorry babe...althought we lived together at that moment but i din share my stories and feelings with you......i was rather troubled and upset then,,</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 19-11-2004 21:17:29|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>i want to know what happened next very much!!</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 20-11-2004 15:14:01|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>Nice girl and nice story !  come on !   I am expecting  the continuation...</P>[em07][em07][em07]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 20-11-2004 12:41:32|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
self disclosure......hmmm.......gonna be interesting after all.......
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 20-11-2004 22:49:31|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
well....who is that one...i am curious also...haha...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 20-11-2004 23:19:44|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
Oh, the girl complain that her boyfriend did not take care of her, neglet his duties.[em05]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 20-11-2004 23:34:08|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
but there s another person there...well...who s that..[em01]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-11-2004 09:22:16|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>a newday has come    come on   </P>[em02]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-11-2004 11:39:18|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
yeah. look forward to the new story.