新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
楼主: Lounge

R u a superficial person???

[复制链接]
发表于 18-5-2005 10:10:14|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<FONT face="Arial Black">no, i think i am not . i want to be a goodlooking girls . But  that is just a  girl's dream. And i think we no need to chase those peole who come from rich family. Actually all of us can become rich ,but we must study hard and work hard. And what is the definition of rich ?  Peole have a lot of money right?  So what ?  i don't think this is so important.  Many rich people were poor before.</FONT>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-5-2005 10:10:17|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<FONT face="Arial Black">no, i think i am not . i want to be a goodlooking girls . But  that is just a  girl's dream. And i think we no need to chase those peole who come from rich family. Actually all of us can become rich ,but we must study hard and work hard. And what is the definition of rich ?  Peole have a lot of money right?  So what ?  i don't think this is so important.  Many rich people were poor before.</FONT>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Kit
发表于 17-5-2005 19:18:29|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
stfu
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-6-2005 15:05:10|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>truth is always be there.</P>[em01]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-6-2005 02:15:33|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
see this is wat we called--truth...............
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-6-2005 08:39:29|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>if i was a rich gal..nananananananana...</P><P>i've got all the money in da world...laaaaaaa</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-6-2005 12:35:31|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
For a person my age, who has gone through and seen so much in life, I'd rather be someone rich in love than in wealth as there's lots of things you can't get with money and a good relationship and love are some of them.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表