新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 1416|回复: 9

TanakaGirl's Story3

[复制链接]
发表于 22-11-2004 14:55:02|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<P><FONT size=4>that was a sunday.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=4>"hey i thought today you are off? why don't you go out with your bf?" </FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=4>this familiar message appeared on my desktop...the hostone boy used to ask me so when he found me lingering online on my off days. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=4>i sneered at myself. "Does he ever remembers that i am off today? he had long time never contact me..." </FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=4>yet what came out on the screen as i typed was "ya, going out later~~~"</FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=4>after talking for a few more lines i told him that i was going off. so i logged off my MSN. the feeling sucked.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=4>***********</FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=4></FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=4>in fact the night before i received a message from my boyfriend which was"can you help me find some nice musics online? i was busy playing games these days." the message stuned me and flamed me up. that time i was on the bus back home after a long and busy day of work (saturday was always nightmare). i felt lonely, cold and exhausted. the thought of him sitting comfortably in front of the computer "busy" playing games and sending me commands to do things which he can always use gaming time to do so disgusted me. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=4>i replied with a short sentence : "no, i am busier than u."</FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=4>after about half an hour. the hotstone boy sent me a message "how is your day? i just finished work, going back now. today lots customers came and i did not stop running in and out for 3 hours exactly...now my body feels no longer mine..hahaha...i supposed your saturday is not easy as well"</FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=4>i sighed. perhaps waiters knew more about my working life. yet, sadly, a boyfriend knew me less than a guy who i never met. </FONT></P>
[此贴子已经被作者于2004-11-22 14:59:51编辑过]
发表于 22-11-2004 16:53:13|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
you and your bf's values are different...cognitive dissonance..
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-11-2004 12:10:19|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
hey, gal...cheer up...cheer up...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-11-2004 14:33:35|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
hey babe...so good prompter...clap!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-11-2004 00:34:51|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
should i give your bf a good whack and remind him that you already heartbroken...or are you heading for The One?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-11-2004 00:31:56|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>hello_babe</I>在2004-11-23 12:10:19的发言:</B>
hey, gal...cheer up...cheer up...</DIV>
<P>well babe...tnx!
<P>it's all over......</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-11-2004 12:56:07|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
don't worry, i won't ask you anything in person and i won't do anything without your permission...cheers up...looking forward to a happy outcome..[em04]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-11-2004 12:53:18|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>u touched me..babe....</P>
<P>well,,, juz follow the story first and you will find out what has happened and what is happening...</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-11-2004 13:09:04|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
thank u so much babe~~~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-11-2004 22:57:32|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>TanakaGirl</I>在2004-11-25 13:09:04的发言:</B>
thank u so much babe~~~~~</DIV>
<P>well, after i read the fourth story..well, i roughly got the picture...sigh...i feel so sad...coz another fairy tale is sort of broken...so many couples among my schoolmates and frenz...i thought maybe some of them will go smoothly...and like fairy tales...it is ok....there are still one or two...let me pray hard for them..</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表