新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
楼主: Quincy

If one day ...

[复制链接]
发表于 27-11-2004 14:40:27|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
guess it s something against me again. but i cannot read it...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-11-2004 18:00:15|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
you are so nerve-impulsed....to check you up la..you are not the one i am so free to point..what are you thinking you are?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-11-2004 20:42:35|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>猫猫抱抱我</I>在2004-11-27 18:00:15的发言:</B>
you are so nerve-impulsed....to check you up la..you are not the one i am so free to point..what are you thinking you are?</DIV>
<P>don't be so angry, i was just guess...thought you never took other ppl's words posted in this forum seriously? </P>
<P>How insulting----<FONT size=4><b> what</b></FONT> are you thinking you are? </P>
<P>hmmm...</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-11-2004 09:38:07|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>you must buy all the consequence cus all things start since you play at penguin and i just help her that i trust... dun just tell other how you are innocent...you are misleading ppl's sight..always you say i insult you but i dun want to confront with you..then you do it big in the subjuect..then now i ask you..the evidence???you show me the evidence~! in all the thread,each time i have indicate my heart but you are like you fear the world is not confused enough! you are so black-heart</P><P>i must tell you that...you must say sorry to penguin! for all the things you treat her unjustly past! this is all the unhappy things happening!</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-11-2004 13:58:50|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
don't take your gf as an excuse. We have chatted online long ago, if she is still angry with me, she will have told me.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-11-2004 21:58:54|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>hello_babe</I>在2004-11-27 20:42:35的发言:</B>

<P>don't be so angry, i was just guess...thought you never took other ppl's words posted in this forum seriously? </P>
<P>How insulting----<FONT size=4><B> what</B></FONT> are you thinking you are? </P>
<P>hmmm...</P></DIV>

tat kinda "global insult"......to make humanbeing = something......but would the speaker a humanbeing?  doubt.......
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-11-2004 22:03:01|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
wow, guess you are definitely on Hello_babe's side...bravo!Hope it doesn't trigger the war..
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表