some words make me sympathy and empathy

[复制链接]
发表于 9-12-2004 08:41:11|来自:广东江门 | 显示全部楼层
ennnn. i agree all viewpoints of you...including coffee and penguin
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 12-12-2004 02:49:22|来自:广东江门 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<P>i have absolutely no idea what life's purpose is, I will really appreciate if someone can tell me.</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 12-12-2004 15:51:47|来自:广东江门 | 显示全部楼层
dunno.... but actaully, life for human being is for cotinuing the races....the things all they do  are just for this purpose..
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 13-12-2004 21:32:42|来自:广东江门 | 显示全部楼层
Not agree u totally... life is for people to enjoy! we work, for better enjoyment...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-12-2004 08:11:17|来自:广东江门 | 显示全部楼层
佛洛伊德 said that!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-12-2004 10:01:52|来自:广东江门 | 显示全部楼层
<P>I don't think so, everybody has a dream, it depends on how big is it. </P><P>"what to do in your rest of life?" firstly, I think you still don't know your purpose of your life, what kind of ppl do you want to be in the future, try to imagine when you first step foot in singapore,what did you think about, what is your dream. Try to go after your dream and obtain it. </P><P>Secondary, think about whether your dream is too big and difficult to you to get it now, calm down renew your purpose maybe you will reset it and this is more suit you. Do everything from your heart, do not force thyself. As me I have no interest to study this moment, I like go out and walk for a while, chat with my friends online, after that I feel better, I can concentrate on my project and finished it effectively and efficiently.  Of course, it's not mean I ask you to follow your step's kill someone you hated. :)</P><P>Thinking the positive factors in your life:)</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 19-12-2004 19:17:27|来自:广东江门 | 显示全部楼层
<P>yeah, everyone has their dream, great or small, it is the thing we expecting, longing for, desired... it may or may not come true in our whole life. but, never mind, the good thing is that we have dream, and working on it, and get close to it gradually...</P><P>Aim is the thing we wish to achieve within a time frame, it must be realistic, measurable, and achieveable..</P><P>and for the purpose the life? very broad.... and for me, it is actually very simple, i want happiness...</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-12-2004 11:17:03|来自:广东江门 | 显示全部楼层
i hope you will not change your mind when you come to work in the society.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-12-2004 11:36:11|来自:广东江门 | 显示全部楼层
<P>hee..i was sharing my idea of definition  for "dream" and "aim" only... </P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-1-2005 14:42:03|来自:广东江门 | 显示全部楼层
<P>you can see your aim..but which path you go and which method you use to approach it is depended on you!</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表