新加坡狮城论坛

12下一页
返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 4385|回复: 14

Thanks giving all my friends:)

[复制链接]
发表于 27-12-2004 00:40:23|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<P>I have been in singapore for one year and a half, during this period I felt lonely, dark, sad even lost my dream. now I feel better, coz all the friends around me,I just want thanks all your guys. I think maybe you are the one who wants to say something to your sincere friends. But all the words on the tip of your mouth. This moment is for you to thanks giving. </P>
<P>Come on my friends,go to thanks all the friends no matter what they done for you. Even bad things, you can not refuse to recognize that make you grown up. </P>
<P>The new year is coming! Make a wish &amp; Take a chance &amp; Make a change</P>
<P>Happy new year!</P>

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-12-27 0:41:08编辑过]

发表于 27-12-2004 02:06:46|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<P>thanks~body,up,</P><P>Merry Christmas</P>[em02]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-12-2004 14:19:49|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>Thank you for replying my passage:)</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-12-2004 16:46:46|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
HAPPY NEW YEAR...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-12-2004 17:34:11|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>Those who aims at deeds would suffer greatly.  </P><P>hehe, come on, baby, I believe all of us who suffer now would definitely have a bright, bright, and bright future!! </P><P>Cheers!</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-12-2004 21:57:30|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>Oo。h~~~~~~</P><P>Welcome new friends joinin' us:)</P><P>Soon, you will find that time is faster than you imagine. Lots of ppl have lived here long time than me, no matter how long you live in singapore, just regards time as precious,it values highly. Practise your English as much as possible.</P><P>Can I ask all of you a question,if there is one kind of class help you to improve English,the free just one doller per one hour. Do you want to join?</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-12-2004 20:07:47|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>I totally agree with you, no pain no gain</P><P>we have lots of time and opportunity, just keep changing ^ keep discovering until achieve our mission statement:)</P><P>Best wishes for all:)</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-12-2004 20:43:35|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
one and a half year! it sounds a long time. My life in singapore just began a month ago, however, i have met many friends and got so much help from them, at this greeting season, i would like to say: thank you, my friends! wish you a happy happy new year!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-12-2004 22:06:18|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>clouraine8</I>在2004-12-27 21:57:30的发言:</B>

<P>Oo。h~~~~~~</P>
<P>Welcome new friends joinin' us:)</P>
<P>Soon, you will find that time is faster than you imagine. Lots of ppl have lived here long time than me, no matter how long you live in singapore, just regards time as precious,it values highly. Practise your English as much as possible.</P>
<P>Can I ask all of you a question,if there is one kind of class help you to improve English,the free just one doller per one hour. Do you want to join?</P></DIV>

who will teach? the lesson will be focus on oral, or written?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-12-2004 22:00:55|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
Hi,everyone..Happy New Year!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表