新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
楼主: 丫头88

[求助] 丫头想学好英文~~~

[复制链接]
发表于 4-3-2005 11:26:41|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>哦,我白天都在学校呢,所以一般上不了msn,我一般晚上上,或者周末咱俩可以聊,呵呵~~</P><P>哦,我不考o-level,我只是单纯的想学好英文,因为毕竟以后要在这边工作,跟人沟通都有障碍那还怎么混啊,呵呵,而且我现在在读poly,快三年级了,课程越来越难了,我想英文学好了对我的功课应该也有帮助~~</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-3-2005 05:22:09|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<P> do more reading and more english newspapers .</P>
<P>everymorning find a place to read loudly that is the best way to improve oral english if you still have time listen to  bbc or voa </P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-3-2005 05:24:03|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
your headmark so beautiful
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-3-2005 09:21:38|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>头像跟英文有关系吗??</P><P>hehe, anyway, i also like it very much~~~</P>[em01]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-3-2005 20:53:12|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
listen to the BBC - British Broadcasting corporation on your radio. Tune to a your FM radio, 88. something. forgotten. But anyway, it is close to the lowest frequencies on your FM radio. You will notice the difference in the accent as it is purely english accent from the UK.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-3-2005 20:53:49|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>Listen to the BBC on your FM radio. Close to the lowest frequency on the FM band. Pure english accent. </P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-3-2005 22:46:04|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-3-2005 17:30:06|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>i don't mean to hard-sell myslef, but I feel if you don't get enough practice perhaps you wanna hire an English tutor. You know, to speak English with you and teach you new phrases. </P><P>Personally, for me, watching Hollywood movies is a good option. Especially series like Sex and City, Friends... They give you a good sense of oral English, with a strong American accent~~~</P><P>anyways, if you'd like to ask for an English tutor, I'm available. I scored an A1 for O'level English, an A2 for A'level English(General Paper). </P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-3-2005 12:07:57|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>ok, from now on, i will watch english movies and try to learn something from that.</P><P>thanks for ur advice~~~</P>[em01]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-4-2005 10:37:47|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
how would you like to improve your english? what do you want to achieve?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表