新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 2081|回复: 9

中文翻译英文,求救高手帮忙!!!!

[复制链接]
发表于 23-4-2005 15:47:23|来自:安徽合肥 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<P  align=center>摘要<p></p></P>
<P >众所周知,保安服务企业是为社会提供专业化、有偿安全服务的特殊性企业,是协助公安机关维护社会治安,预防和减少违法犯罪的重要力量。自<FONT face="Times New Roman">1984</FONT>年深圳成立第一家保安服务公司以来,中国保安逐步发展,服务水平和技术含量逐年提高,已经成为公安机关领导和管理下,维护社会治安的一支不可缺少的重要辅助力量。<FONT face="Times New Roman">20</FONT>年来,我国保安服务业走过了其他国家百年的发展历程,取得了良好的社会效益和经济效益,但在保安立法方面,尚无一部全国性统一的法律、法规。本篇论文试图通过对已有的材料进行系统的分析,总结中国保安业在立法方面的一些问题,并努力提出一些新的观点。论文分四个部分:第一部分、保安服务行业的地位与重要性;第二部分、保安立法的必要性;第三部分、保安立法的原则;第四部分、保安服务行业立法应该注意的问题;第五部分、保安立法应重点列入的几个基本内容。<p></p></P>
<P >关键词:保安、公安机关、发展、辅助、社会治安、立法、原则<p></p></P>
发表于 26-4-2005 01:27:11|来自:安徽合肥 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<P>haha! i am not that good! sorry!</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

walter 该用户已被删除
发表于 26-4-2005 10:32:58|来自:安徽合肥 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

walter 该用户已被删除
发表于 26-4-2005 10:34:31|来自:安徽合肥 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-4-2005 10:23:08|来自:安徽合肥 | 显示全部楼层
i am not that free
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-4-2005 14:34:12|来自:安徽合肥 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>walter</I>在2005-4-26 10:34:31的发言:</B>

<P>Is this Ok for you ?</P>
<P>Any questions, you may post them here and I try to help you. </P></DIV>
<P>i have a good helper!  thank you</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-4-2005 09:37:43|来自:安徽合肥 | 显示全部楼层
Well,I would like to have a try.But I'm not sure whether it may meet  your needs.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-4-2005 09:55:11|来自:安徽合肥 | 显示全部楼层
<P>As we all know,an enterprise of security is a very special one that offers our society with service of specialization and payment.And it's also a kind of important power that help the public security organs mantain the society,avoids and reduces the crime.Since the first  security  service company was set up in Shenzhen in 1984,China Security has been developing step by step as well as the  service level and technical datas.</P><P>I'm so sorry that I've got to be off now.Continue next time.</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-4-2005 03:46:01|来自:安徽合肥 | 显示全部楼层
<P>wao~~~</P><P>we have a pro here huh?</P><P>hahaha</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-5-2005 18:10:38|来自:安徽合肥 | 显示全部楼层
<P>原文翻译如下:</P><P>As everyone knows, it is particularity enterprises offering specialization , paid security service for society that security personnel serve enterprises, help the public security organ to safeguard the social security , prevent and reduce delinquent important strength. Since Shenzhen established the first safety-ensuring service company in 1984, Chinese security personnel develop progressively , service level and technological content improve year by year , has already become leader and management of public security organ to leave, safeguard an indispensable important auxiliary strength of the social security. Over the past 20 years, the service trade of security personnel of our country has passed by the development course of a century of other countries, has made the good social benefit and economic benefits, but in security personnel's legislation, there is not a part of nationwide and unified laws and regulations yet. This page thesis attempts to pass and carry on systematic analysis to the existing material , summarize some questions in legislation of Chinese security personnel industry
</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表