发表于 27-4-2005 13:59:27|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<P>我想提高口语,但是基础很差,发音不好,基本上是听不懂的状态,当然也就讲不出了,[em06][em06]</P>
<P>请教各位大侠,有没有你觉得比较好的培训学校,或者有什么好的方法指点一二,不求短期有效,只要是你用过,觉得可行, 都请不令赐教, 非常感谢.</P>
<P>同时也希望有和俺一样为英语所折磨的朋友一起学习,conquer english together.</P>

[em01][em01]
[此贴子已经被作者于2005-5-12 13:35:23编辑过]
发表于 29-4-2005 10:22:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<P>it is not need to study in english training shcool....</P><P>just say english as posible as u can......</P><P>most important, don't be shy when u speak out...</P><P>just keep this habit go on, as a result, ur english oral skill will be improve...</P>[em01][em01][em01]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-4-2005 16:11:59|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
找一位便宜的家教,最好是印度人每次拟定一个主题,说,大声的说说到他明白为止,效果好,费用低,独家密方。真神奇,唯一不好的是一开始便有几位老师辞职,汗。但这真是the best method of speaking english!try it today!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-5-2005 14:18:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>i believe in some ways, going for some english courses does help, especially when your spoken english is really lousy, but this can only help you improve to a certain extent. </P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-5-2005 11:43:15|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
It's not necessary to go to a language school to practise spoken English as most students make it a 'classroom' language, i.e. they don't speak English outside the classroom. As English is <U>quite</U> widely spoken in Singapore though as a local variety (what we call 'Singlish'), you have plenty of opportunities to speak and listen to English. And I believe it's easier to understand Singapore English than standard British or American English. The key to understand spoken English is <U>not</U> trying to listen for every spoken word but just the keywords.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-5-2005 14:39:53|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
What most students, especially those learning English as a foreign language do not realise is that English, like any living language is a 'living entity', and not something that can be acquired by learning its rules or grammar. My advice is to use and practise English as much as you can, whenever you have the opportunity whether in class or outside the classroom.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-5-2005 11:27:37|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
Most learners of English think that they have to learn 'enough' English before they can speak English - not true! To have any command of the language, you have to start thinking in English - it doesn't matter how much English you've learnt. Start simple with daily matters like <EM>what should I have for lunch today </EM>instead of 今天中饭该吃什么呢?or just <EM>what's for lunch?</EM> - that's perfectly good English! That'll also stop you from thinking in Chinese first, then turning it into English.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-5-2005 10:58:39|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>thank you so much everybody,</P><P>i have learned what you advise me above.</P><P>but i can`t say a totally english sentence, especially i can`t undrerstand what someone else say and so i can not communicate right with others.</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-5-2005 14:05:24|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>have to say that Singapore's not a right place to practice your english, cos it's not even so called "english enviornemnt".</P><P>but you could go to movies for english movies then maybe you can get some english stay in your mind first, then you go to your lecturers or friends who are from other countries and their 1st language ain't Chinese.</P><P>as you're in Singapore now, i guess the only thing you can do it speak it as much as you can.</P><P>and good luck.</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-5-2005 18:47:49|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
make friend with many foreign people as possible as u can, for instance, English, Australia and American[em05]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表