新加坡狮城论坛

12下一页
返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 2670|回复: 15

Something simple n worthy to be read.. 。。。

[复制链接]
发表于 20-5-2005 23:03:58|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#800080>Read Each One Carefully and Think About It a Second or Two

小心讀每一個,再用一兩秒想一想

1. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I  am with you.</FONT>
<DIV><FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#800080 size=2>我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#800080 size=2>2. No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#800080 size=2>沒有男人或女人是值得你為他流眼淚,值得的那一位,不會要你哭。

3. Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
那人不是你所想般愛你,但不代表那人不是全心全意地愛你。

4. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
一個真正的朋友是向著你伸手,觸動你心靈的人。

5. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside 9. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
可能神要我們在遇到那位對的人之前先遇上一些錯的人,讓我們遇到那位對先生/對小姐時懂得珍惜。

10. Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因為完結而哭,要為曾經發生而微笑。

11. There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.
這個世界永遠也會有伤害你的人,而你能做的只是继续相信,并且小心。
<DIV>
13. Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要太努力去找,最好的東西是在你最預計不到的時候出現。</DIV>
<DIV>
REMEMBER: WHATEVER HAPPENS, HAPPENS FOR A REASON.
緊記: 所有事也是因果循環的。
</DIV>
<DIV>True friends: How many people actually have 8 true friends?
真正朋友: 有幾多人有八位真正的朋友?
</DIV>
<DIV>Hardly anyone I know ! But some of us have all right friends and good friends!!!
我幾乎不認識這些人! 但在我們當中有些人全有對和好的朋友!!!

</DIV></FONT></DIV>

发表于 21-5-2005 01:58:24|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<P><FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#800080 size=2>Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.</FONT></P><P><FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#800080 size=2> Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
</FONT></P><P><FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#800080 size=2>Thanks a lot for all these.. i love that, it's sweet and meaningful.  But i feel that i cry for those i love, cos they worth my tears.... </FONT></P><P><FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#800080 size=2>peng....you are my precious and i just wish you to know that i will always be there when you need a support. </FONT></P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-5-2005 23:49:43|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
nice sentenses,i like ......
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-5-2005 23:52:26|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
fully support!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-5-2005 15:52:04|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#800080 size=2>Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.</FONT>
</P><P>i like this sentence..but somehow pp. don't know how to treasure when the true love comes..probably b'cuz they suffered a lot fr.love b4..they feel tired abt it..</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-5-2005 21:49:34|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>If they suffered a lot before, then they should treasure much more than before. Unless pp do not feel the true love!!!!</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-5-2005 23:44:50|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>God bless, the people who are in love.</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-5-2005 22:01:41|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>a men...(阿门)</P><P>hehe...</P>[em01]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-5-2005 14:22:55|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
fully support