新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 809|回复: 5

[狮城水库] 英语绕口令

[复制链接]
发表于 5-7-2005 14:27:21|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<P><FONT color=#008000>绕口令(<FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Tongue Twister</FONT>)是一种语言游戏。学说英语绕口令,无论从练习口齿的伶俐性还是了解英语语言的特点来说,都是一个极好的素材。绕口令是多少代人创作、提炼、升华而成的,可以说是群众集体智慧的结晶。因此,美国人所说的绕口令,也不乏有看了或读来令人忍俊不禁的佳句。相信在你耐心地读,细心地品味后,最终会发出会心的笑声,感叹美国人的睿智的。请按字母顺序选择并反复模仿练习:</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#008000></FONT> </P>
<P>
<TABLE>

<TR>
<TD align=justify width="100%" height=18><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">A big black bug bit a big black bear, made the big black bear bleed blood. </FONT>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> A big black bug bit a big black bear. Where's the big black bear the big black bug bit?</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> A bitter biting bittern bit a better brother bittern, and the bitter better bittern bit the bitter biter back. And the bitter bittern, bitten, by the better bitten bittern, said: "I'm a bitter biter bit, alack!"</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> A bloke's back bike brake block broke. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> A box of biscuits, a batch of mixed biscuits. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> A flea and a fly flew up in a flue. Said the flea, "Let us fly!" Said the fly, "Let us flee!" So they flew through a flaw in the flue.

<EMBED> A flea and a fly were trapped in a flue, and they tried to flee for their life. The flea said to the fly "Let's flee!" and the fly said to the flea "Let's fly!" Finally both the flea and fly managed to flee through a flaw in the flue. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> A laurel-crowned clown! </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> A lusty lady loved a lawyer and longed to lure him from his laboratory. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> A noisy noise annoys an oyster. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> A pleasant place to place a plaice is a place where a plaice is pleased to be placed.

<EMBED> A skunk sat on a stump and thunk the stump stunk,but the stump thunk the skunk stunk.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> A tidy tiger tied a tie tighter to tidy her tiny tail. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> A tree toad loved a she-toad who lived up in a tree. He was a two-toed tree toad but a three-toed toad was she. The two-toed tree toad tried to win the three-toed she-toad's heart, for the two-toed tree toad loved the ground that the three-toed tree toad trod. But the two-toed tree toad tried in vain. He couldn't please her whim. From her tree toad bower with her three-toed power the she-toad vetoed him. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> A tutor who tooted a flute tried to tutor two tooters to toot. Said the two to their tutor, "Is it harder to toot or to tutor two tooters to toot?"</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> All I want is a proper cup of coffee made in a proper copper coffee pot, you can believe it or not, but I just want a cup of coffee in a proper coffee pot. Tin coffee pots or iron coffee pots are of no use to me. If I can't have a proper cup of coffee in a proper copper coffee pot, I'll have a cup of tea!

<EMBED> Amidst the mists and coldest frosts, with stoutest wrists and loudest boasts, he thrusts his fist against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts.

<EMBED> Are our oars oak?
 </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> A Finnish fisher named Fisher failed to fish any fish one Friday afternoon and finally he found out a big fissure in his fishing-net.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> A snow-white swan swiftly to catch a slowly-swimming snake in a lake.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> A writer named Wright was instructing his little son how to write Wright right. He said: "It is not right to write Wright as 'rite'---try to write Wright aright!"
 </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> A tall eastern girl named Short long loved a big Mr. Little. But Little, thinking little of Short, loved a little lass named Long. To belittle Long. Short announced She would marry Little before long. This caused Little shortly to marry Long. To make a long story short, did tall Short love big Little less because Little loved little Long more? </FONT></P>
<P> </P></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD align=justify width="100%" height=18><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">B
<EMBED> Betty and Bob brought back blue balloons from the big bazaar. </FONT>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Betty beat a bit of butter to make a better batter.

<EMBED> Betty better butter Brad's bread. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Black bugs' blood.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Brad's big black bath brush broke.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Bright blows the broom on the brook's bare brown banks. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Brisk brave brigadiers brandished broad bright blades, blunderbusses, and bludgeons - balancing them badly.

<EMBED> Betty Botter had some butter, "But," she said, "this butter's bitter. If I bake this bitter butter, it would make my batter bitter. But a bit of better butter -- that would make my batter better."

<EMBED> Bob bought a big bag of buns to bait the bears' babies.

<EMBED> Bill's big brother is building a beautiful building between two big brick blocks.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">C.
<EMBED> Can you imagine an imaginary menagerie manager imagining managing an imaginary menagerie? </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Cedar shingles should be shaved and saved. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Cheap ship trip. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Cheryl's chilly cheap chip shop sells Cheryl's cheap chips. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Chop shops stock chops. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Crisp crusts crackle crunchily.
 </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">D.
<EMBED> Diligence dismisseth despondency. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Don't pamper damp scamp tramps that camp under ramp lamps. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Double bubble gum bubbles double.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Dust is a disk's worst enemy. </FONT></P></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD align=justify width="100%" height=18><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">E.
<EMBED> Ed had edited it.</FONT>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">F.
<EMBED> Flash message! </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Flee from fog to fight flu fast. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Fred fed Ted bread, and Ted fed Fred bread.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Freshly fried fresh flesh. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Freshly-fried flying fish. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Friendly Frank flips fine flapjacks. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy wuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy. Was he?</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">G.
<EMBED> Gertie's great-grandma grew aghast at Gertie's grammar. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Girl gargoyle, guy gargoyle. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Give me the gift of a grip top sock: a drip-drape, ship-shape, tip-top sock. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Give Mr. Snipa's wife's knife a swipe.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Give papa a cup of proper coffee in a copper coffee cup.
 </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Good blood, bad blood. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Greek grapes.

H.

<EMBED> He thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts.
 </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? He would chuck, he would, as much as he could, and chuck as much wood as a woodchuck would if a woodchuck could chuck wood. </FONT></P></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD align=justify width="100%" height=18><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I.
<EMBED> I am not the pheasant plucker, I'm the pheasant plucker's mate. I am only plucking pheasants 'cause the pheasant plucker's running late. </FONT>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> I cannot bear to see a bear bear down upon a hare. When bare of hair he strips the hare, Right there I cry, "Forbear!" </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> I correctly recollect Rebecca MacGregor's reckoning. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> I saw Esau kissing Kate. I saw Esau, he saw me, and she saw I saw Esau. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> I slit a sheet, a sheet I slit. Upon the slitted sheet, I sit. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> I thought a thought. But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> I wish you were a fish in my dish. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> If Stu chews shoes, should Stu choose the shoes he chews? </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.

<EMBED> If a shipshape ship shop stocks six shipshape shop-soiled ships, how many shipshape shop-soiled ships would six shipshape ship shops stock? </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Irish wristwatch. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Is there a pleasant peasant present? </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Is this your sister's sixth zither, sir? </FONT></P></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD align=justify width="100%" height=18><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">J.
<EMBED> Just think, that sphinx has a sphincter that stinks! </FONT>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">K.
<EMBED> Knapsack straps. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Knife and a fork, bottle and a cork, that is the way you spell New York. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">L.
<EMBED> Lily ladles little Letty's lentil soup. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Listen to the local yokel yodel. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Lovely lemon liniment. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">M.
<EMBED> Meet Sir Cecil Thistlethwaite, the celebrated theological statistician.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Mix, Miss Mix! </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Moose noshing much mush.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Moses supposes his toeses are roses, but moses supposes erroneously. For moses, he knowses his toeses aren't roses as moses supposes his toeses to be! </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Mrs. Smith's Fish Sauce Shop. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> My dame hath a lame tame crane. My dame hath a crane that is lame.

<EMBED> Mr. Cook said to a cook: "Look at this cook-book. It's very good." So the cook took the advice of Mr. Cook and bought the book.

N.
<EMBED> Nine nice night nurses nursing nicely.</FONT></P></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD align=justify width="100%" height=18><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">O.
<EMBED> Of all the felt I ever felt, I never felt a piece of felt which felt as fine as that felt felt, when first I felt that felt hat's felt.</FONT>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Old oily Ollie oils old oily autos. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Once upon a barren moor there dwelt a bear, also a boar. The bear could not bear the boar. The boar thought the bear a bore. At last the bear could bear no more of that boar that bored him on the moor, and so one morn he bored the boar - that boar will bore the bear no more. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> One smart fellow, he felt smart. Two smart fellows, they felt smart. Three smart fellows, they all felt smart.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> One-One was a racehorse. Two-Two was one, too. When One-One won one race, Two-Two won one, too. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
P.
<EMBED> Pacific Lithograph. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Peggy Babcock. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Plague-bearing prairie dogs.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Please pay promptly.

<EMBED> Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled pepper prepared by his parents and put them in a big paper plate.

<EMBED> Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers?
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

Q.
<EMBED> Quick kiss. Quicker kiss. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">R.
<EMBED> Real weird rear wheels. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Red lorry, yellow lorry, red lorry, yellow lorry. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Robin Redbreast's bad breath.</FONT></P></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD align=justify width="100%" height=18><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">S.
<EMBED> Sam's shop stocks short spotted socks. </FONT>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Sarah sitting in her sitting room, all she does is sits and shifts, all she does is sits and shifts.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Say this sharply, say this sweetly, Say this shortly, say this softly. Say this sixteen times in succession. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Selfish shellfish.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> She said she should sit.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> She sees cheese. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> She sells seashells by the sea shore. The shells she sells are surely seashells. So if she sells shells on the seashore, I'm sure she sells seashore shells. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> She sifted thistles through her thistle-sifter.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Sheep shouldn't sleep in a shack. Sheep should sleep in a shed. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Shelter for six sick scenic sightseers. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Shredded Swiss cheese. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Shy Shelly says she shall sew sheets. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Silly Sally swiftly shooed seven silly sheep. The seven silly sheep Silly Sally shooed shilly-shallied south. These sheep shouldn't sleep in a shack; sheep should sleep in a shed. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Silly sheep weep and sleep. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Six sharp smart sharks. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Six shimmering sharks' sharply striking shins. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Six short slow shepherds.

<EMBED> Six silly sisters sell silk to six sickly senior citizens.
 </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Six slippery snails, slid slowly seaward. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Six sticky sucker sticks. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Six twin screwed steel steam cruisers.

<EMBED> Six thick thistle sticks. Six thick thistles stick.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> "Surely Sylvia swims!" shrieked Sammy, surprised. "Someone should show Sylvia some strokes so she shall not sink."
 </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> So she bought a bit of butter,
better than her bitter butter,
and she baked it in her batter,
and the batter was not bitter.
So 'twas better Betty Botter
bought a bit of better butter. </FONT></P></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD align=justify width="100%" height=18><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">T.
<EMBED> Thank the other three brothers of their father's mother's brother's side. </FONT>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> The blue bluebird blinks.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> The cat catchers can't catch caught cats. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> The crow flew over the river with a lump of raw liver. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> The epitome of femininity. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> The soldiers shouldered shooters on their shoulders. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> The sun shines on shop signs. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> The two-twenty-two train tore through the tunnel.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> There was cinnamon in the aluminum pan. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Thieves seize skis. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Three gray geese in the green grass grazing. Gray were the geese and green was the grass.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Tim, the thin twin tinsmith. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Tiny orangutan tongues!</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Toy boat. Toy boat. Toy boat. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Tragedy strategy.</FONT></P></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD align=justify width="100%" height=18><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">U.
<EMBED> Unique New York.
????
<EMBED> Urgent detergent! </FONT>
<FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
W.
<EMBED> We surely shall see the sun shine soon. </FONT>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Which wristwatches are Swiss wristwatches? </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> While we were walking, we were watching window washers wash Washington's windows with warm washing water.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Who washed Washington's white woollen underwear when Washington's washer woman went west? </FONT></P>
<P align=left><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><EMBED> Will you, William?

<EMBED> Where is the watch I put in my pocket to take to the shop because it had stopped?

<EMBED> You sent me your bill, Berry,
Before it was due, Berry;
Your father, the elder Berry,
Isn't such a goose, Berry. </FONT></P></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD align=justify width="100%" height=18> </TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD align=justify width="100%" height=18> </TD></TR></TABLE><!--msnavigation--><!--msnavigation--></P>
发表于 5-7-2005 16:54:27|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<P>刚念了两句,就想晚饭吃“口条”了。</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-7-2005 16:57:50|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>读到累阿。。。</P>[em04][em04]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-7-2005 17:06:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
好难~
回复 支持 反对