新加坡狮城论坛

123下一页
返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 2454|回复: 26

[主题音乐]爱很简单,送给我喜欢的人,喜欢我的人,以及那些讨厌我的人

[复制链接]
发表于 15-8-2005 14:55:50|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I can only give my love, and show you what I am, in the blast I breathe.I will promise you my heart,and give you what you need,if you take some times.And if you tell me you don’t leave me any more,but I love want blast forever, woo ~I will ask you for your chance to try again
to make a love I leave to better, woo ~ oh.I love you,say we together baby, say we together.
I love you,I need you forever baby, you and me.You say you how we know exactly who I am to how to understand. woo ~I do right from the sideling,no way after said, if you read my mind. woo ~If you tell me you don’t leave me any more,but I love want blast forever I will ask you for your chance to try again to make a love or leave to better. woo ~ oh.I love you,say we together baby, say we together.I need you,I need you forever baby, need you forever.Remember when I news to while clear,remember when I make you to cry.Yes, you still love me.Oh, dear.If you tell me you don’t leave me any more,but I love want blast forever woo~I will ask you for your chance to try again。to make a love or leave to better. woo ~ oh.I love you,say we together baby, say we together.I love you,I need you forever baby, you and me.all right I love you,
say we together baby, say we together. Hi,we come baby!I love you,say we together baby, you and me.
[/MP][点击播放视频:http://fox.he100.com/vivid/sect/love_j.wma]
[此贴子已经被作者于2005-8-15 14:59:06编辑过]
发表于 15-8-2005 16:47:08|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
八错~~~HOHO!!1
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-8-2005 14:56:46|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层

You can call me weihang, nicholas, ...any of which you like ya.

Basically,I am someone who is original, creative,and complex. I enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways.I tend to be reliable, well-organized and kinda self-disciplined (but I do skip lectures some times..Hez)

There are 2 sides of me - I could be sociable, friendly, fun loving and talkative at times and introverted, reserved, inhibited and quiet at another monment.

I am generally an anxious person and tend to worry about things. That's why my friends always call me a 'Worrier' as I think too much...Hahaha

Determination and diligence are my strength. I believe in putting my whole heart into doing something so that I won't have any regrets in the future...

Thinks that's all about moi for the time being !

More about me will be coming the way ..So please be patient =D

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-8-15 15:03:50编辑过]
pCMU3QbR.jpg
hjHfAtE8.jpg
OmglINpt.jpg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-8-2005 16:00:18|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层

英文...

支持个...

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-8-2005 15:38:55|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层

没有人

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-8-2005 17:54:27|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层

yo.

man.

watz up abt u ?

how come so sad?

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-8-2005 00:11:53|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
never about that ,they called from california fitness club and ask u to become the member
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-8-2005 00:21:12|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层

ok leh ,still stay in two place ,not comfirmed future, who knows what will happen

if i can meet someone who is really ,i dont think i can give up the chance to change

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-8-2005 00:16:35|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
if...no one care about u, then u should care about urself.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-8-2005 00:17:35|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层

haha ,yup. i know. and i was so amazing when they called me.hahah.quite fun. um, see first leh .haha ,if they give me membership for free, i dont mind.haha...

so sad tml got test again . study ...haiz....so bored....luckily going back to China soon.

how is u and ur gf? same? anyway try to be happy ba, what ever we do , are all just a feeling ,tat is all.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表