新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 1101|回复: 4

請高手幫修改合作告示,十萬分謝謝!

[复制链接]
发表于 1-10-2005 14:33:37|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<P >愿在中国福建省福州市投资房地产商合作。<p></p></P>
<P >夏杰先生原为福建省远隆房地产有限公司副总经理,曾与港商合作于一九九五年在福州建成了中山大厦。楼高110米,建筑面积5万5千平方米。外方投资3千2百万元人民币,获利1亿4千万元人民币。<p></p></P>
<P >夏先生是这个项目的具体组织者,对工程立项、设计方案、施工质量、进度、安全以及售楼决策做了大量的工作,有丰富的房地产开发经验,与房地产开发的相关部门都有良好的合作与诚信。<p></p></P>
<P >夏先生愿与新加坡投资者合作开发福州市房地产。有意者请与代理人陈真先生联系接洽,电话:<p></p></P>
<P ><FONT size=3>Seek for investor who want to open out property in province Fuzhou City.<p></p></FONT></P>
<P ><p><FONT size=3> </FONT></p></P>
<P ><FONT size=3>Mr. Jeff Summer is the first vice president of province of Fujian Longroup Real Estate Co.  Ltd.  He has cooperated with HongKong investor in the construction of Zhongshan Building in Fuzhou of 1995.The Zhongshan Building is high 110 meters and 55,000 square meters.The Hongkong company invested 32,000,000 million dollars RMB and maked a great profit 140,000,000 million RMB.<p></p></FONT></P>
<P ><FONT size=3>Mr. Jeff Summer was the concrete organizer of this construction , signing the item, the design project, the construction quality, degree of progress, safety and selling the building decision to do a great deal of works, He has abundant property development experience, having the good cooperation and trustworthinesses with related sections while was in working.<p></p></FONT></P>
<P ><FONT size=3>Mr. Jeff summer wishes to cooperate with Singapore investor to develop the property in Fuzhou City.If you are in the same camp, please contact Mr Chen at his Singapore telephone: </FONT><p></p></P>
发表于 2-10-2005 10:59:47|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<b><EM><FONT size=3>Who Can help me?</FONT></EM></b>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-10-2005 22:13:42|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>Help......</P><P>Urgent! Urgent! Urgent!</P><P> I will pay for this, please contact me .</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 13-10-2005 13:51:25|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
support
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-10-2005 01:27:35|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P><FONT size=3>province Fuzhou City?32,000,000 million dollars RMB?Singapore telephone: </FONT></P><P><FONT size=3>呵呵,别的不说,就这三个随便挑出来的地方,楼主觉得有没有问题?</FONT></P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表