新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 1414|回复: 2

Married life

[复制链接]
发表于 10-2-2006 02:44:00|来自:福建龙岩 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
A couple had only been married for two weeks and the husband, although very <BR>much in love, couldn't wait to go out on the town and party with his old <BR>buddies.<BR><BR>So, he said to his new wife, "Honey, I'll be right back."<BR><BR>"Where are you going, Coochy Coo?" asked the wife.<BR><BR>"I'm going to the bar, Pretty Face. I'm going to have a beer."<BR><BR>The wife said, "You want a beer, my love?" She opened the door to the <BR>Refrigerator and showed him 25 different kinds of beer, brands from 12 <BR>Different countries: Germany, Holland Japan, India, etc.<BR><BR>The husband didn't know what to do, and the only thing that he could think <BR>of Saying was, "Yes, Lollipop... but at the bar... You know.. they have <BR>frozen Glasses... "<BR><BR>He didn't get to finish the sentence, because the wife interrupted him by <BR>saying, "You want a frozen glass, Puppy Face?" She took a huge beer mug out <BR>of the freezer, so frozen that she was getting chills just holding it.<BR><BR>The husband, looking a bit pale, said, "Yes, Tootsie Roll, but at the bar <BR>they have those hors d'oeuvres that are really delicious... I won't be long. <BR>I'll be right back. I promise. OK?"<BR><BR>"You want hors d'oeuvres, Poochie Pooh?" She opened the oven and took out 5 <BR>dishes of different hors d'oeuvres: chicken wings, pigs in blankets, <BR>mushroom caps, and pork strips.<BR><BR>"But my sweet honey... at the bar.... you know there's swearing, dirty words <BR>and all that..."<BR><BR>"You want dirty words, Cutie Pie? LISTEN UP CHICKEN SHIT! SIT YOUR ASS DOWN, <BR>SHUT THE HELL UP, DRINK YOUR BEER IN YOUR FROZEN MUG AND EAT YOUR HORS <BR>D'OEUVRES BECAUSE YOUR MARRIED ASS ISN'T GOING TO A DAMNED BAR! THAT SHIT IS <BR>OVER, GOT IT, JACKASS?"<BR><BR>and, they lived happily ever after.<BR><BR>Isn't that a sweet story?<BR>
emi
发表于 10-2-2006 09:33:00|来自:福建龙岩 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<P>Married couple shouldn't tell ties between them.....</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 10-2-2006 14:39:00|来自:福建龙岩 | 显示全部楼层
<P>sweet life!</P>
<P>i wanna have a wife mentioned in the future</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复