新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 2068|回复: 2

新年祝福语

[复制链接]
发表于 13-2-2006 20:14:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<BR><BR><BR>Good luck, good health, hood cheer. I wish you a happy New Year. <BR>祝好运、健康、佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年。 <BR><BR>With best wishes for a happy New Year! <BR>祝新年快乐,并致以良好的祝福。 <BR><BR>I hope you have a most happy and prosperous New Year. <BR>谨祝新年快乐幸福,大吉大利。 <BR><BR>With the compliments of the season. <BR>祝贺佳节。 <BR><BR>May the season's joy fill you all the year round. <BR>愿节日的愉快伴你一生。 <BR><BR>Season's greetings and best wishes for the New Year. <BR>祝福您,新年快乐。 <BR><BR>To wish you joy at this holy season. Wishing every happiness will always be with you. <BR>恭祝新年吉祥,幸福和欢乐与你同在。 <BR><BR>Good health, good luck and much happiness throughout the year. <BR>May the joy and happiness around you today and always. <BR>愿快乐幸福永伴你左右。 <BR><BR>Please accept my sincere wishes for the New Year. I hope you will continue to enjoy good health. <BR>请接受我诚挚的新年祝福,顺祝身体健康。 <BR><BR>Allow me to congratulate you on the arrival of the New Year and to extend to you all my best wishes for your <BR>perfect health and lasting prosperity. <BR>恭贺新禧,祝身体健康、事业发达。 <BR><BR>Best wishes for the holidays and happiness throughout the New Year. <BR>恭贺新禧,万事如意。 <BR><BR>With very best wishes for your happiness in the New Year. <BR>致以最良好的祝福,原你新年快乐幸福。 <BR><BR>May the coming New Year bring you joy, love and peace. <BR>愿新年为你带来快乐,友爱和宁静。 <BR><BR>Wishing you happiness during the holidays and throughout the New Year. <BR>祝节日快乐,新年幸福。 <BR><BR>A happy New Year to you. <BR>恭贺新年。 <BR><BR>Season's greetings and sincere wishes for a bright and happy New Year! <BR>献上节日的问候与祝福,愿你拥有一个充满生机和欢乐的新年。 <BR><BR>I give you endless brand-new good wishes. Please accept them as a new remembrance of our lasting friendship. <BR>给你我无尽的新的祝福,让它们成为我们永恒友谊的新的纪念。 <BR><BR>Good luck and great success in the coming New Year. <BR>祝来年好运,并取得更大的成就。 <BR><BR>On the occasion of the New Year, may my wife and I extend to you and yours our warmest greetings, wishing you a happy New Year, your career greater success and your family happiness. 6park.com<BR>在此新年之际,我同夫人向你及你的家人致以节日的问候,并祝你们新年快乐、事业有成、家庭幸福。 <BR><BR>May everything beautiful and best be condensed into this card. I sincerely wish you happiness, cheerfulness and success. <BR>愿一切最美好的祝福都能用这张贺卡表达,真诚地祝你幸福、快乐、成功
发表于 15-2-2006 18:26:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
[em01][em01]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-2-2006 19:58:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>8错8错~~~</P>
<P>I give you endless brand-new good wishes. Please accept them as a new remembrance of our lasting friendship. <BR>给你我无尽的新的祝福,让它们成为我们永恒友谊的新的纪念。 </P>
<P>这个好!</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表