新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 1256|回复: 4

很美的英语名言

[复制链接]
发表于 17-2-2006 12:36:00|来自:福建福州 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1 <BR>夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。 <BR>秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。 <BR>stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. <BR>and yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall <BR>there with a sign. <BR><BR><BR><BR>2 <BR>世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。 <BR>on troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words. <BR><BR><BR>3 <BR>世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。 <BR>它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。 <BR>the world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover. <BR>it becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal. <BR><BR><BR>4 <BR>是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。 <BR>it is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom. <BR><BR><BR>5 <BR>无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。 <BR>the mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away. <BR><BR><BR>6 <BR>如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。 <BR>if you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars. <BR><BR><BR>7 <BR>跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟 <BR>瘸足的泥沙而俱下么? <BR>the sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. will you carry the burden of their lameness? <BR><BR><BR>8 <BR>她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。 <BR>her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night. <BR><BR><BR>9 <BR>有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。 <BR>我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。 <BR>once we dreamt that we were strangers. <BR>we wake up to find that we were dear to each other. <BR><BR><BR>10 <BR>忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。 <BR>sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
发表于 17-2-2006 13:25:00|来自:福建福州 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<P><STRONG>her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.</STRONG> </P>
[em02][em02]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-2-2006 13:29:00|来自:福建福州 | 显示全部楼层
keep on keeping on.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-2-2006 13:30:00|来自:福建福州 | 显示全部楼层
<STRONG>he will...</STRONG>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-2-2006 21:31:00|来自:福建福州 | 显示全部楼层