返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 1971|回复: 3

疯狂英语口语之精华-----4

[复制链接]
发表于 15-3-2006 20:48:00|来自:福建厦门 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
发表于 15-3-2006 20:49:00|来自:福建厦门 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
24. There's nothing wrong with hard work. (刻苦没有错。)<BR>25. Examinations are at hand. (考试在即。)<BR>26. She is at the top of her class. (她名列前茅。)<BR>27. How did you get on in your exam? (你考得怎样?)<BR>28. He is a college dropout. (他从大学辍学半途而废。)<BR>29. He took French leave. (他不辞而别。)<BR>30. She was kicked out of〖开除;退学〗the university.<BR>31. Se won the first place in a speech contest. (第一名)<BR>32. I'm taking 19 credit hours. (我修十九个学分。)<BR>33. I don't wasn't to cut class〖旷课;逃学〗.<BR>34. Have you ever-studied French? (你学过法文吗?)<BR>35. What's the book abort? (这本书写什么?)<BR>36. She is giving me piano lessons in exchange for her English classes.<BR>37. Where did you go to high school?<BR>上英文课时最有用的句子:<BR>38. What do you call this in English? (怎么称呼这个?)<BR>39. How do you pronounce this word? (怎么念?)<BR>40. How do you spell it? (如何拼写?)<BR>41. How do you say that in English? (用英文怎么说?)<BR>42. What's the meaning of NATO? /What does NATO mean? /What does NATO stand for? (NATO代表什么?)<BR>43. How does "live" differ from "leave"? (有什么不同?)<BR>44. What's the difference between A and B?<BR>45. I can't express myself very well in English.<BR>46. How well do I speak English? (我英文说得怎么样?) <BR><BR>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-3-2006 20:50:00|来自:福建厦门 | 显示全部楼层
第<A>八</A>拿手好戏:人的生命和活力之源-工作(一) <BR><BR><BR>1. What do you do for a living? (你以什么为生?)<BR>2. I'm with the Bank of China.<BR>3. What position do you hold? (你的职位是什么?)<BR>4. I'm in charge of the sales department.<BR>5. I'm tired of working all day. (我厌倦整天工作。)<BR>6. I'm off today. (我今天休假。)<BR>7. I have two days off a week. (我一星期休息两天。)<BR>8. What kind of job do you have?<BR>9. What's your occupation? (你的职业是什么?)<BR>10. What business are you in? (你从事哪一行?)<BR>11. What do you do, if I may ask? /Whom do you work for?<BR>12. What's your position in the company?<BR>13. Is he still with IBM? (他还在IBM工作吗?)<BR>14. I moonlight as a reporter. (我兼职当记者。)<BR>15. The professor runs a restaurant on the side〖副业〗.<BR>16. I work part time〖兼职〗at the gas station.<BR>17. I'm unemployed out of a job〖失业〗at the moment.<BR>18. Stone has been out of work for three months.<BR>19. What's the starting salary in your company?<BR>20. He has a white-collar job〖白领工作〗.<BR>21. He is a salesman or something. (推销员之类的人。)<BR>22. Do you have any openings〖空缺〗for a typist?<BR>23. That's a pretty good salary. (那待遇很好。)<BR>24. He has the advantage of a good education. (他有受良好教育的优势。)<BR>25. Could you work in her place? (你能代替她吗?)<BR>26. She was hired on the spot〖当场〗by the company.<BR>27. I'm looking for somebody fit for the work.<BR>28. We need a man who knows the ropes〖内行〗.<BR>29. He jumps from one job to another. (他经常换工作。)<BR>30. What's your new job like? (你的新工作是什么性质?)<BR>31. He is equal to the task. (他能胜任这个工作。)<BR>32. He is a leader in his field. (他是他行业的领导者。)<BR>33. That's just what you are cut out for〖正是你适合〗.<BR>34. He is new at the work /green to the work. (没经验)<BR>35. I'm fresh out of college. (我刚从大学毕业。)<BR>36. He is not up to the job. (他不能胜任这个工作。)<BR>37. It's his first venture into business〖投身商界〗.<BR>38. It's well worth the time. (很值得花时间。)<BR>39. He jumped at the offer. (他欣然接受这个工作机会。)<BR>40. I know all the ins and outs〖详情〗of the business.<BR>41. Let's share the money fifty-fifty〖平分〗.<BR>42. His restaurant is a real moneymaker〖非常赚钱〗.<BR>43. He's on his way up. (他的事业蒸蒸日上。)<BR>44. His concert brought the house down〖博得满堂喝彩〗.<BR>45. He did everything within his power to achieve the goal. (他竭尽全力去接近目标。)<BR>46. It took years of hard work. (那需要多年辛苦工作。)<BR>47. The work is in full swing. (工作正在全力进行。) <BR>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-3-2006 20:48:00|来自:福建厦门 | 显示全部楼层
第<A>七</A>拿手好戏:学校生活-活到老,学到老 <BR><BR><BR>1. What college are you attending?<BR>2. What are you majoring in? /What's your major?<BR>3. What grade /class〖年级和班级〗are you in?<BR>4. What school did you go to? /Where do you go to school?<BR>5. How many courses are you taking this semester?<BR>6. I'd better hit the books〖勤奋地钻研或学习〗.<BR>7. Many students are working at part time jobs.<BR>8. I'm a graduate〖毕业生〗of Harvard University.<BR>9. I've got six months to go until the graduation.<BR>10. He worked his way through college〖半工半读〗. <BR>11. He's busy preparing for class〖忙着准备功课〗.<BR>12. I don't think I have a mathematical brain〖数学头脑〗.<BR>13. This has been a hard course〖这门功课很难〗for me.<BR>14. I've been studying all day, and I'm sick and tired of it〖厌倦〗.<BR>15. He seems to be getting on very well at school. (他在学校似乎念得很好。)<BR>16. Speaking of school, how are your grades this term?<BR>17. The costs of college get higher every year.<BR>18. She's an easy-going〖随和的〗teacher.<BR>19. The course I took was above me〖超过我的能力〗.<BR>20. As far as English is concerned, he is second to none. (就英语来说,没有人能够比得上他。)<BR>21. He is burning the midnight oil〖开夜车;挑灯夜读〗.<BR>22. How did the test turn out? (考试结果怎样?)<BR>23. I hope I'll go down in history as a famous English professor. (我希望成为未来历史上有名的英文教授。)<BR>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表