新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 1053|回复: 5

疯狂英语口语之精华-----5

[复制链接]
发表于 15-3-2006 20:53:00|来自:福建厦门 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<P><FONT color=#000000 size=3>第<A>九</A>拿手好戏:人的生命和活力之源-工作(二) </FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#000000 size=3><BR>48. The times have been very bad. (时机一直很坏。)<BR>49. We are in the red. (我们有亏损/赤字。)<BR>50. The company went broke. (这家公司破产了。)<BR>51. I visited Japan on an observation tour of its industries. (我到日本观摩它的工业。)<BR>52. I have to feed a family of five〖养活五口之家〗.<BR>53. I've got to keep my nose to the grindstone〖拼命工作;不停地孜孜不倦地工作〗to support my family.<BR>54. Two of trades seldom agree. (同行是冤家。)<BR>55. There is no hope of success.<BR>56. There was no way he could solve the problem.<BR>57. He is in trouble all the time. (他总是有麻烦。)<BR>58. He's gone out of business. (他失业了。)<BR>59. He makes a good living. (他过得很优裕。)<BR>60. The game is not worth the candle. (这事不值得做。)<BR>61. He has money to burn. (他钱多得象水一样。)<BR>62. His yearly salary is in seven digits〖年薪七位数〗.<BR>63. He is as poor as a church mouse〖一贫如洗〗.<BR>64. They live from hand to mouth〖只能糊口的生活〗.<BR>65. Let's get the ball rolling. (让我们开始吧。)<BR>66. Right now my hands are full /tied〖忙得不可开交〗.<BR>67. Nice to have you with us. I'm happy to work with you. I hope you will like it here.<BR>68. I've got a lot of work /a million things to do.<BR>69. I'm behind in my work. (我的工作进度落后。)<BR>70. He is working like a horse. (他努力工作。)<BR></FONT></P>
发表于 15-3-2006 20:53:00|来自:福建厦门 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
71. I'm so busy that I don't get around to it. (我忙得找不出时间去做它。)<BR>72. I must meet the deadline. (我必须赶得上最后期限。)<BR>73. Do I have to get it done by noon〖午前做完〗?<BR>74. I want to get my work finished by tomorrow.<BR>75. He is in conference〖开会〗right now.<BR>76. I'll get through〖做完〗this work by noon.<BR>77. This situation permits of no delay〖不许拖延〗.<BR>78. What makes you work so hard? (为什么你这样卖命?)<BR>79. It's shaping up. (进展顺利。)<BR>80. We have to talk the matter over〖讨论〗now.<BR>81. The work is not as difficult as you think.<BR>82. I'm beginning to see〖开始明白〗what you mean.<BR>83. That's where our difficulty lies〖困难所在〗.<BR>84. Did it work? (行得通吗?)<BR>85. Her guess turned out to be true〖结果成为事实〗.<BR>86. Typing is easy once you get the hang of it. (一旦你掌握/懂得/知道诀窍,打字就很简单。)<BR>87. Are you through with your work? (工作做完了吗?)<BR>88. I should stick to my work schedule〖坚守工作进度〗.<BR>89. How is he making out〖进展〗in his job now?<BR>90. I'll see what I can do about it. (我会尽力而为。)<BR>91. I will get his to accept the offer〖使他接受提议〗. <BR><BR><BR>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-3-2006 20:58:00|来自:福建厦门 | 显示全部楼层
第<A>十一</A>拿手好戏:如何提出问题,获得更多的信息及回答技巧 <BR><BR><BR>一、 如何提出问题<BR>1. I was wondering if you could help me. I'd like to know…<BR>2. I wonder if you could tell me…<BR>3. This may sound like a dumb question, but I'd like to know…<BR>4. Excuse me, do you know… <BR>5. I hope you don't mind my asking, but I'd like to know…<BR>6. Would you mind (very much) telling me…<BR>7. Excuse me, but could I ask you a quick question?<BR>8. Do you happen to know … (你是否碰巧知道…)
<P><FONT color=#000000 size=3>二、 回答技巧:如何拖延<BR>1. Well, let me see…<BR>2. Oh, let me think for a minute…<BR>3. I'm not sure; I'll have to check…<BR>4. That's a very interesting question.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#000000 size=3>三、 回答技巧:如何拒绝<BR>1. I'm not really sure.<BR>2. I can't answer that one.<BR>3. I'm sorry, I really don't know.<BR>4. I've got no idea.<BR>5. I'd like to help you, but…<BR>6. That's something I'd rather not talk about just now.<BR>7. Ask me another question. (别问我这个。)</FONT></P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-3-2006 20:57:00|来自:福建厦门 | 显示全部楼层
112. I'm afraid Tony's days are numbered〖快要被解雇〗.<BR>113. What are your hours? (你是几点上班?)<BR>114. What time does he punch out? (他几点打卡下班?)<BR>115. He's gone for the day. (他整天都不在。)<BR>116. He's gone for the summer. (他夏天度假去了。)<BR>117. He's on leave now. (他现在在休假。)<BR>118. He won't come until next week. (他下星期才会回来。)<BR>119. I took a month off for a holiday〖休了一个月假〗.<BR>120. I'm on coffee break. (我正在休息时间。)<BR>121. He came down with the flu, so he didn't go to work.<BR>122. How long does your vacation last?<BR>123. It's tough getting an O.K.〖同意〗from the boss.<BR>124. I'm pooped /very tired. (我精疲力尽。)<BR>125. So how is it working out? (那事进行得怎样呢?)<BR>126. We have a very important meeting on at the moment.<BR>127. He's making money hand over first. (他财源滚滚。)<BR>128. How much did you estimate this job is going to cost us? (呢估计这工作要花我们多少钱?)<BR>129. He made good in business. (他事业成功。)<BR>130. I'm in hot water /trouble〖有麻烦〗with the boss.<BR>131. He turned over his company to his son last year.<BR>132. You're on the day shift now〖上日班〗.<BR>133. He's living on easy street. (他过得很富裕。)<BR>134. To get ahead〖出人头地〗, you'll have to work ling hours and take short vacations. <BR><BR>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-3-2006 20:56:00|来自:福建厦门 | 显示全部楼层
第<A>十</A>拿手好戏:人的生命和活力之源-工作(三) <BR><BR><BR>92. He patted me on the back for the deal made yesterday. (他对我昨天所做的交易表示满意。)<BR>93. He is good at getting a point across to people. (他善于让人信服他的观点。)<BR>94. What are you working on? (你在做什么?)<BR>95. I had a busy day. I'm, all in〖精疲力竭〗.<BR>96. This has been a long day. (这是个漫长的一天。)<BR>97. Everyone is goofing around. (人人都在混时间。)<BR>98. You mean I have to work overtime〖加班〗tonight?<BR>99. I think I'm under-paid. (我想我的薪水太低了。)<BR>100. I had words with〖吵架〗my boss today.<BR>101. I tried to keep out of the trouble〖尽量不惹麻烦〗.<BR>102. Aren't you happy with your present occupation?<BR>103. That doesn't make sense. (那没有意义。)<BR>104. He's sore over the fact that he wasn't promoted this year. (他对今年没有升迁而感到恼怒。)<BR>105. How did he get to be a department head so fast? (他怎么这么快就成为一个部门的主管?)<BR>106. That remains to be seen. (那还要看看。)<BR>107. No way! I wouldn't touch that in any case. Don't push me! (绝不!我无论如何都不会去碰它,别逼我!)<BR>108. Are you here on business〖公事〗or for pleasure?<BR>109. He's a real workaholic〖真正的工作狂〗.<BR>110. You don't sound very enthusiastic〖似乎不太热衷〗.<BR>111. A little bird told me that Tony was going to be fired. (消息灵通人士告诉我他要被炒鱿鱼了。)<BR>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-3-2006 20:58:00|来自:福建厦门 | 显示全部楼层
<P><FONT color=#000000 size=3>四、 如何获得更多的信息<BR>1. Could you tell me some more about …<BR>2. Would you mind telling me more about …<BR>3. I'd like to know more about…<BR>4. Something else I was wondering about was …<BR>5. Something else I'd like to know is …<BR>6. Sorry, that's not really what I mean, What I'd like to know is…<BR>7. Sorry to keep after you, but could you tell me…<BR>8. Sorry, I don't quite understand why…<BR>经典示范实战对话<BR>A: Are you still doing your photography? (你还在搞摄影吗?)You're really good at that.<BR>B: Yeah, that's the one thing I really enjoy.<BR>A: This may sound like a dumb question, but can you get any good pictures on an automatic〖自动相机〗?<BR>B: No, no〖别这么说〗. Now, that's a very interesting question. Automatics are OK, except special effect.<BR>A: There's something else I was wondering about - like, should you do all your developing〖自己冲印〗?<BR>B: Oh, no! You don't have to develop your own. You can get better prints if you send them out.<BR>A: Could you tell me something more about it - like, if I was going to do the developing myself, what kind of equipment would I need?<BR>B: Oh, well, you'd need your enlarger〖放大机〗, and chemicals〖化学药品〗, and so on. </FONT></P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表