新加坡狮城论坛

1234下一页
返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 3500|回复: 33

Pickup lines

[复制链接]
发表于 19-3-2006 14:03:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
These pickup lines are [apparently] guaranteed to get action ! Or at least leave a hand print on your cheek for at least three months....<BR><BR>1.        I want to melt in your mouth, not in your hands. <BR>2.        Can I borrow a quarter? ["What for?"] I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the girl of my dreams. <BR>3.        OR: I want to call your mother and thank her. <BR>4.        Is your daddy a thief? ["No."] Then how did he steal the sparkle of the stars and put it in your eyes? [Be ready with a snappy answer in case they say "yes."] <BR>5.        You're so hot you melt the plastic in my underwear. <BR>6.        Would you be my love buffet? So I can lay you out on the table and take what I want? <BR>7.        Let's go to my place and do the things I'll tell everyone we did anyway. <BR>8.        The word of the day is "legs." Let's go back to my place and spread the word. <BR>9.        Do your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night? <BR>10.        That outfit would look great in a crumpled heap on my bedroom floor tomorrow morning. <BR>11.        My name's [your name]. That's so you know what to scream. <BR>12.        My name's [your name], but you can call me "lover boy" <BR>13.        Nice shoes. Wanna get it on? <BR>14.        Can I flirt with you? <BR>15.        Your daddy must have been a baker, 'cause you've got a nice set of buns. <BR>16.        [Look at her shirt label. When they say, "What are you doing?] Checking to see if <BR>17.        you were made in heaven OR: Checking to see if you're the right size. <BR>18.        Did it hurt falling from heaven? <BR>19.        All those curves, and me with no brakes. <BR>20.        If I told you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me? <BR>21.        Screw me if I'm wrong, but don't you want to kiss me? <BR>22.        I like every muscle in your body, especially mine. <BR>23.        [Grab her tush.] Pardon me, is this seat taken? <BR>24.        Is it hot in here or is it just you? <BR>25.        Can I have directions? ["To where?"] To your heart. <BR>26.        [Cheese alert!] If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together. <BR>27.        How about you sit on my lap and we'll see what pops up? <BR>28.        Do you know what'd look good on you? Me. <BR>29.        I miss my teddy bear. Would you sleep with me? <BR>30.        So... How am I doing'? <BR>31.        How about you and I go back to my place and get out of these wet clothes? <BR>32.        [Tap your thigh] You just think this is my leg. <BR>33.        Say, that's a nice [dress/outfit/article of clothing]. Can I talk you out of it? <BR>34.        I lost my phone number. Can I have yours? <BR>35.        I hope you know CPR, 'cause you take my breath away. <BR>36.        Excuse me, is that semen in your hair? <BR>37.        My face is leaving in fifteen minutes. Be on it... <BR>
发表于 27-4-2006 01:42:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<P>Have you ever tried some of these?</P>
<P>In my view, better say them to your very close lover, or else people will think you are superfacial.....</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-4-2006 22:30:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<P>"can i have your number?"</P>
<P>"why?"</P>
<P>"cos i've lost mine"</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-4-2006 15:41:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>红色企鹅</I>在2006-4-27 1:42:00的发言:</B><BR>
<P>Have you ever tried some of these?</P>
<P>In my view, better say them to your very close lover, or else people will think you are superfacial.....</P></DIV>
<p>No...I never try it but I did try this :" your place or my place ?" Hahaha....[em01][em01][em01][em10][em10]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-4-2006 16:08:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
were you trying to pickup a guy?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-4-2006 09:47:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>ontherun</I>在2006-3-19 14:03:00的发言:</B><BR><BR>26.        [Cheese alert!] If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together. <BR></DIV>I like this one... [em01][em01][em01]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-4-2006 09:32:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>ontherun</I>在2006-4-28 15:41:00的发言:</B><BR><BR>
<P>No...I never try it but I did try this :" your place or my place ?" Hahaha....[em01][em01][em01][em10][em10]</P></DIV>
<P>What to do? Having dinner? Or...?</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-4-2006 05:56:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>红色企鹅</I>在2006-4-29 9:32:00的发言:</B><BR><BR>
<P>What to do? Having dinner? Or...?</P></DIV>
<p>After dinner....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-4-2006 11:49:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
What activities do you guys have usually after dinner?[em09][em09][em09]
回复 支持 反对