新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 1821|回复: 3

你是她(他)吗?——ARE YOU THE ONE?

[复制链接]
发表于 14-4-2006 11:10:00|来自:加拿大 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Are you the one? <BR>你是他吗? <BR>The traveller in time who has come <BR>进入我生命的陌生人 <BR>To heal my wounds to lead me to the sun <BR>治愈心伤,播撒阳光 <BR>To walk this path with me until the end of time <BR>结伴走在生命的小路上 <BR>Are you the one? <BR>你是他吗 <BR>Who sparkles in the night like fireflies <BR>萤火虫般流彩的目光 <BR>Eternity of evening sky <BR>对视,在永恒的夜空 <BR>Facing the morning eye to eye <BR>直至晨曦来将 <BR>Are you the one? <BR>你是他吗 <BR>Who'd share this life with me <BR>与我共度此生 <BR>Who'd dive into the sea with me <BR>与我在深海偎依 <BR>Are you the one? <BR>你是他吗 <BR>Who's had enough of pain <BR>受尽创伤 <BR>And doesn't wish to feel the shame, anymore <BR>不愿再心伤 <BR>Are you the one? <BR>你会是他吗 <BR>Are you the one? <BR>你是他吗 <BR>Who's love is like a flower that needs rain <BR>他的爱是雨中的花朵 <BR>To wash away the feeling of pain <BR>冲去了忧伤 <BR>Which sometimes can lead to the chain of fear <BR>不再迷茫彷徨 <BR>Are you the one? <BR>你是他吗 <BR>To walk with me in garden of stars <BR>一起走在群星之下 <BR>The universe, the galaxies and Mars <BR>火星,银河,宇宙 <BR>The supernova of our love is true <BR>见证我们爱的迸发
发表于 14-4-2006 12:57:00|来自:加拿大 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<P>读起来很上口</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-4-2006 16:48:00|来自:加拿大 | 显示全部楼层
very good poetry~~~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-4-2006 22:26:00|来自:加拿大 | 显示全部楼层
<P>Who'd share this life with me </P>
<P>Are you you the one?</P>