新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
楼主: viceroyhot

[职场] PR紧急情况~(已经解决,详情请进)!!

[复制链接]
发表于 29-6-2006 03:04:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>viceroyhot</i>在2006-6-28 15:27:00的发言:</b><br/>[em01][em01][em01] <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt;"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">I was graduated from poly 3 months ago, by the time when I applied the PR, <span style="mso-spacerun: yes;">&nbsp;</span>I only summit personnel particular and the PR invitation letter to <city wst="on"></city><place wst="on"></place>ICA<place></place><city></city>. But Presently, I do not have any pay lists to show to the <city wst="on"></city><place wst="on"></place>ICA<place></place><city></city> officer to prove that I was worked in my company for 3 months~~Because I receive the salary directly from my boss every month. So how do I provide the evidence to support myself?</font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt;"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">So can tell me what I need to do if I want to meet the <city wst="on"></city><place wst="on"></place>ICA<place></place><city></city> officer? Can just tell them about why my boss doesn’t want to sign the EP152 form? Is it possible to be success?thanks~</font></p>[em07][em07][em07]</div><p>i am sorry but your chances r less then 50%. its a case by case situation, some officer will approve some will not. but remember once you get rejected the first time you will never get pass the next time unless u get what they ask for cos the reason of objection will be stated in ur profile. i suppose you have about 3-4 months to finish ur formality and do remember you r <u><strong>not</strong>
                </u>allowed to change your employer during this period, other whiles you will be asked to apply again.&nbsp; and you will need paylist. you can actually ask your boss for a printout. most companies keep records in their databass so thats not a big deal. and you can use other excuses to get it for example u need to apply a credit card bla bla bla..... &nbsp;as for EP152 as i said b4, its essential, unless you can get that letter stating you r currently working for the company.&nbsp; </p><p></p><p>but to be honest '要交500块的好处费,自己交3个月公积金,不用签约', this is not a bad offer.&nbsp; no contract just a mere 500 bucks buys you the freedom for 5 years think about it. remember as a business man we think about profit not&nbsp;making enemies. all your boss wants is just some money and some small money.&nbsp; think before you act. </p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-6-2006 09:09:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<p>“工资低,老板还不给签字,还提一些无理的要求”,要是我的话,当场就辞职,大不了重新找一份工作,拿到PR只是时间问题而已,不要跟那个死老板屈服~~</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 7-7-2006 00:36:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
[em01][em01][em01]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 7-7-2006 09:26:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层