新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 917|回复: 3

bad news

[复制链接]
发表于 5-7-2006 14:49:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Now,one of your friends died ,you called me and said I don't know what will happen tomorrow ,it's too late to realize this ,I told you thousands and thousands times,each time when we have quarrel ,I'm afraid to fall into sleep with unhappyness,why ?because I am afraid I can't wake up next morning ,I afraid I can't see you after I sleep,I'm afaid I die in lone and sad.I am afraid I become a horrible story to everyone .I treasure you very much but you never feel you will lose me someday .even you broken my heart you still easy to sleep ,even I was crying by your side,you never care about,you know tomorrow you still have lot of chance comfort me and I will get over very soon after you call me ,hug me or say sorry to me ,I cry in deep heart but it's nothing.Your job is the most important thing for you only,I hope God bless you become a successful man in your career. I prefer treat each morning is a beginning of a new only day ,I know every day is the only day in my life ,maybe the last day in my life,how dare I can waste this only day ,how can I don't care about if someone and I are really love each other ? That's why I always too sensitive ,always thirsty for your love ,always don't want to sleep alone,I know I am a big trouble for you .too sensitive .I am sorry make you suffer me till now.please leave my mother and I alone ,we know how to take care about each other.everyone only have the chance of live once,don't waste your time on me anymore ,I am not the Right person for you ,and you are not my Mr Right too.we'v tried lot ,more than 3 years already ,and both of us got the answer now .we tried so we never regret . Be happy !! Treasure every second . Solve all bad things ,stay in good mood before you sleep . [em11][em11]
发表于 5-7-2006 16:45:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
发错版。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-7-2006 16:12:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层

看得好辛苦

不過可以感到你的痛苦

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-7-2006 18:50:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
怎么发到这里来了。。。