新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 1848|回复: 8

大家买房一般找几个中介?

[复制链接]
发表于 20-10-2006 23:00:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
相信大家买房都找好几个中介吧,那么你们让每个中介知道你们还有别的中介吗?是否该让他们知道呢?如果不让他们知道但最后你只能选一个,但之前每个人都那么积极帮你找房,要如何去拒绝呢?
发表于 21-10-2006 01:00:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<p>你的目的是购买到满意的屋子,谁手中有你中意的房子就由谁来为你服务就是了,中介应该理解知道这个理儿</p>[em07]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-10-2006 11:39:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>wyf50</i>在2006-10-20 23:00:00的发言:</b><br/>相信大家买房都找好几个中介吧,那么你们让每个中介知道你们还有别的中介吗?是否该让他们知道呢?如果不让他们知道但最后你只能选一个,但之前每个人都那么积极帮你找房,要如何去拒绝呢?</div><p></p><p>just find one <strong>GOOD</strong> agent will do.</p><p>why?</p><p>it just like girl firend, u go steady with one only , he will be faithful with u, if u have many girl freinds, all are just play play with u only. if u are not happy with the first agent than u find the second one , try not to have many agent at the same time cause they will show u the same&nbsp;unit and they will not take care of u. </p><p>in singapore the market is very small and transparent ,&nbsp;80% the hse can be find in the newspaper classified section, u get one good agent , he is able to show u&nbsp; many unit by co-broke with other estate agents, and the agent know that u only follow him only, he will give u good services and he will take care of u.(trust me) </p><p>i only service good customer (those ppls only follow me, and i give my very best to make the customer happy) those open market customer(that mean follow many agent at the same time)&nbsp;i don't do , casue i don't want to waste their time and my time.</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-10-2006 14:02:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
顶楼上,我的经验
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-10-2006 15:49:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
我也是只找了一个。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 23-10-2006 16:14:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
买件衣服都货比三家,何况房子啊,多找几个房源信息也广,也好比较各个中介的服务态度。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-11-2006 16:31:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>michael8330</i>在2006-10-21 11:39:00的发言:</b><br/><p></p><p>just find one <strong>GOOD</strong> agent will do.</p><p>why?</p><p>it just like girl firend, u go steady with one only , he will be faithful with u, if u have many girl freinds, all are just play play with u only. if u are not happy with the first agent than u find the second one , try not to have many agent at the same time cause they will show u the same&nbsp;unit and they will not take care of u. </p><p>in singapore the market is very small and transparent ,&nbsp;80% the hse can be find in the newspaper classified section, u get one good agent , he is able to show u&nbsp; many unit by co-broke with other estate agents, and the agent know that u only follow him only, he will give u good services and he will take care of u.(trust me) </p><p>i only service good customer (those ppls only follow me, and i give my very best to make the customer happy) those open market customer(that mean follow many agent at the same time)&nbsp;i don't do , casue i don't want to waste their time and my time.</p></div><p></p>ding
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-11-2006 23:13:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
其实当初别人给我介绍的中介正好都很忙,一时无法安排我看房,我等不了了,所以我找了别的,但后来他们忙完了再来找我,我也不好说我不要他们服务了,结果有时几个中介在同一时间找我看房,我很为难...只好找借口退掉了,又想快点找到房子又不想浪费别人的时间,真的不知道是否该让他们知道我有别的中介....各位做中介的觉得我的情况该如何处理?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-11-2006 07:23:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
我目前和两个中介说了,但还都无房源。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表