新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 973|回复: 5

高手门请谈谈这个fund

[复制链接]
发表于 7-11-2006 23:47:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<p><span class="big">Henderson European Property Securities</span></p><p><span class="big"></span></p><p><span class="big">谢谢!!!</span></p>
发表于 10-11-2006 21:12:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>开始了</i>在2006-11-7 23:47:00的发言:</b><br/><p><span class="big">Henderson European Property Securities</span></p><p><span class="big"></span></p><p><span class="big">谢谢!!!</span></p></div><p></p><p><strong>非常不错的基金,投资欧洲房地产股票,2002年涨15.15%,2003年涨37.72%,2004年涨44.59%,2005年涨19.94%,2006年到今天为止涨大概36%,过去五年涨幅惊人。</strong></p><p><strong>房地产基金是投资组合的一个主要组成,但不是全部。</strong></p><p><strong><font color="#ff0000" size="4">我们提倡全面分散投资,单一投资一种基金,风险相当高。</font></strong></p><p><strong></strong></p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 10-11-2006 21:42:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>开始了</i>在2006-11-10 21:31:00的发言:</b><br/><p>谢谢DIYer</p><p>昨天已经买进了,我是看重这个基金过去得表现稳定。</p><p>其实我个人觉得,买基金就应该买风险高一点了,比较基金风险比股票已经小了很多了,在买低风险得基金那么收益就更少了。呵呵。而且我也没买过欧洲或者房地产的基金,也没投太多的钱。</p><p>DIYer可不可以在评价一下,欧洲特别是UK的房地产的今后两年的走势行情?我在网上也没找到合适的资料。选这个就是看重了这个基金的以往表现。</p><p>再次多谢DIYer。</p></div><p></p><p>该基金的基金经理一直看好欧洲特别是UK的房地产,他的评论:</p><p>Managers&iexcl;&macr; comment <br/>European equity markets made good progress in September. Investors were reassured by the Federal Reserve <br/>Board&iexcl;&macr;s decision to leave interest rates on hold again, by the sharp decline in the oil price and by persistent bid <br/>activity. Property equities also performed well during the month. The Fund took advantage of this, and recorded its <br/>highest share price to date. Despite this, the Fund slightly underperformed its benchmark. <br/>&nbsp;<br/>We have maintained our overweight position in the UK. During the month we topped up holdings in British Land, <br/>Derwent Valley, Great Portland Estates and Land Securities.&nbsp; We took part in the IPO of Invista Real Estate, a <br/>property fund management company spun off by banking group HBOS and a placing of new shares in Teesland <br/>iOG, a pan-European property fund and asset management company. These purchases increase the Fund&iexcl;&macr;s <br/>exposure to property fund management, a subsector which we believe offers good growth prospects. Elsewhere, <br/>we continued to build our position in the French based Unibail.&nbsp; Finally, we added to our holding in German <br/>company IVG Immobilien following the announcement of a new strategy by the incoming CEO. <br/>&nbsp;<br/><font color="#ff0000" size="3">Although short-term interest rates in Europe and, to a lesser extent, the UK will probably continue to rise, we think <br/>that the outlook for the property market is good with potential for rental growth in key office markets, particularly <br/>London and Paris. There is also scope for continued yield compression in Europe.</font>
        </p>
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-11-10 21:43:04编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 10-11-2006 21:31:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>谢谢DIYer</p><p>昨天已经买进了,我是看重这个基金过去得表现稳定。</p><p>其实我个人觉得,买基金就应该买风险高一点了,比较基金风险比股票已经小了很多了,在买低风险得基金那么收益就更少了。呵呵。而且我也没买过欧洲或者房地产的基金,也没投太多的钱。</p><p>DIYer可不可以在评价一下,欧洲特别是UK的房地产的今后两年的走势行情?我在网上也没找到合适的资料。选这个就是看重了这个基金的以往表现。</p><p>再次多谢DIYer。</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 10-11-2006 21:47:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>开始了</i>在2006-11-10 21:31:00的发言:</b><br/><p>谢谢DIYer</p><p>昨天已经买进了,我是看重这个基金过去得表现稳定。</p><p>其实我个人觉得,买基金就应该买风险高一点了,比较基金风险比股票已经小了很多了,在买低风险得基金那么收益就更少了。呵呵。而且我也没买过欧洲或者房地产的基金,也没投太多的钱。</p><p>DIYer可不可以在评价一下,欧洲特别是UK的房地产的今后两年的走势行情?我在网上也没找到合适的资料。选这个就是看重了这个基金的以往表现。</p><p>再次多谢DIYer。</p></div><p></p><p><font size="3">dollarDEX在12月2日主办一个年度投资讲座,主题“2007: Stocks, property, or bonds?”,可以去听一下,免费。</font></p><p><a href="https://www.dollardex.com/sg/index.cfm?current=events/events1&amp;productID=43">https://www.dollardex.com/sg/index.cfm?current=events/events1&amp;productID=43</a></p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 10-11-2006 21:47:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>这个我也看到了,但是总是觉得好像王婆说自己的瓜好一样。。[em07]</p><p>所以一直在找第三方的观点。</p><p></p><p>多谢。。</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表