新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 1754|回复: 0

[职场] after PR approval,

[复制链接]
发表于 22-11-2006 13:28:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I changed my employer while applying PR. After PR approval, i write a letter to ICA to ask how to fill up the EP152 ICA reply: 2 We would like to inform you that a valid Employment Pass (EP) is a prerequisite for completion of PR formalities under the "Professionals/Technical Personnel and Skilled Workers" (PTS) scheme 3 Please note that once you have collected the new EP for your new employment, you are required to ask your new employer to fill up the from EP152 as you are no longer working with the previous employer. You need to show your new valid EP when completing the formalities. Upon calling in person at the Queue Ticket Counter, 5th Storey, PR Services Centre, ICA Building, you would have to notify our counter staffs that the approval for your Singapore PR is granted based on the previous employment. We will review your case after you have submitted all the relevant documents as stipulated in the approval letter. 4 If the form EP152 has been signed by the previous employer, you may write in to request for it to be mailed to you. Please jot down your ENT file reference number, correspondence address indicated. Alternatively, it is also obtainable at our information counter (5th Floor) as this form is unavailable in our website.

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表