新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 1006|回复: 0

you know    你要知道

[复制链接]
发表于 14-12-2006 16:22:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<p align="left"><font face="仿宋_GB2312" color="#003333" size="3" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff6600;"><strong>it's time to say goodbye  是该说再见的时候了<br/>I'll fly away tonight       今晚就要起程<br/>I promise      我发誓<br/>I won't let her cry   不让你哭泣<br/>I'll miss you   我会想你<br/>can it be possibl   就想知道<br/>to be away from you  能否离你而去<br/>you know    你要知道<br/>for me you mean so much 你对我意味着什么<br/>without you,    没有你的生活<br/>life is just an ever ending emptiness 只是永远的虚空</strong></font></p><p align="left"><font face="仿宋_GB2312" color="#003333" size="3" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff6600;"><strong>'ll miss you        我会想你<br/>can it be possible     就想知道<br/>to be away from you     能否离你而去<br/>time time to say goodbye    是该说再见的时候了<br/>I'll fly away tonight    今晚就要起程<br/>I'll miss you         我会想你<br/>to live without you       与你分开<br/>is as difficult as to live together 和与你在一起同样艰难</strong></font></p><p align="left"><font face="仿宋_GB2312" color="#003333" size="3" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff6600;"><strong>life can be so hard sometimes   没想到会这样<br/>but, I don't know what to do     真不知路在何方<br/>but there is one thing  但有一件事<br/>I know for sure   我心里明白<br/>our destinies are left forever   我们的缘分已尽<br/>we'll meet again one day      也许有一天还会相见<br/>we'll start again tomorrow  我们再从头来过......<br/></strong></font><font face="仿宋_GB2312" color="#003333" size="3" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff6600;"><strong>but untill then       我知道<br/>I know for sure   我会思念你<br/>I'll miss you   直到那天的到来 <br/>It'll be love again   当爱回来的时候<br/>nothing would ever chang   一切都如从前<br/>time time to say goodbye   是该说再见的时候了<br/>I'll fly away tonight  今晚就要起程<br/>I'll miss you   我会想你</strong></font></p>

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表