新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 1537|回复: 1

[狮城随笔] all that i can be

[复制链接]
发表于 15-2-2007 02:47:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<p>I know all the things that people say I hear them everyday.<br/>And I know all the things you like and dislike in me.<br/>But I’m not ready for this kind of conversation where you break down,<br/>What I am and what i wish that I could be.<br/><br/>I’m this passive little angel underneath it all,<br/>But come across as something harder to digest, I guess.<br/>When i’m older and i’m wiser I will know my weaker side,<br/>But for now I’m young and bold enough with nothing here to hide.<br/>And I,<br/>Had always been the same one there.<br/>And I,<br/>Am not the one who’s changed round here <br/><br/></p><p>Didn’t you notice that?</p><p>I’m aware of all remarks in absence of my presence,<br/>I’m well informed of what i should and shouldn’t say.<br/>And I have trouble with my foot and what I put it in,<br/>I am walking I am moving but I only seem to stay.<br/><br/>I am sure I’ll never change i’ll probably always stay the same,<br/>There’s nothing left I haven’t lost before that I can’t lose again.<br/>So i’ll continue on my way before I go I’d like to say,<br/>I’m only one . With two hands. I’m all that I can be.<br/></p>
发表于 15-2-2007 02:51:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
all that i can be !
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表