查看: 2008|回复: 27

试一下缘分,lookin' for a GF

[复制链接]
发表于 17-3-2007 02:39:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
My bio data:
Sex: Male,
Sexual Orientation: straight,
Personality: Intravert,
A short description about why I am looking for a GF and what sorta of GF I am lookin' for:
I want changes and I need changes, nevertheless, I am not able to make any changes per se, but instead let me drift as a river flows. So I probably hope I can get a GF who is able to bring some changes to me. I am looking for someone who is intelligent, sharp, sophisticated, and kind. Preferably, she is a bit younger than I am.
Alright, PM me if you have interest. Cheers.
============================================================================================================
以下是关于我的FYI,没诚意的就不劳驾了,

I think I should really put some effort to tell you about myself, because it is such a perplex matter. My personality type, unfortunately, is so complex that it is very difficult for me to live in the world as it is. There's a constant war going on inside that finding a peaceful state is almost impossible.

Anyway, as you know, any MBA course or senior management class will say perception is everything, so I will start with the perception people endorse to me.  On the outside I seem extremely laid back, carefree, unmotivated, calm, relaxed...heh, you get the idea. That’s how most people will describe me at a first glance. Acquaintances will tell me that I am more intelligent then they originally thought, or just a better person then first perceived. I put the blame of this statement on the fact I don't chit chat, and only participate in deep conversation - something with depth: soft science, hard science, politics, religion, or whatever... Then those really know me will say I have a very dry and sarcastic personality, most people do not know I am joking unless they know me though, mainly due to the fact that I carry only one facial expression daily.

As a matter of fact, what’s going through my head and what’s on the outside are two totally different extremes.

So let me move on and talk about the inner side of story.

For the past 10 years, my life is like a released H balloon. As the balloon rises, I see and understand the world better, and as the balloon is further away from earth, I lost my control of acting upon things as well. Sometimes, you just love to ponder up there, and lose interest in the needy seedy real world. Sometimes, you feel you should really tell the people down there what the bird view is, and to help them to make the world a better place, but you know you have long lost the ability to make things happen.

The balloon continues to rise...

It is apparent to everyone close to me that I have matured so much in the last 10 years, and how a complete drop-off in my pleasure in living took place. But I have nothing to deal with it, even alcohol does not help. Ennui emerges everywhere and erases almost all the connections. I would rather be a computer.

So if you are still with me, and are able to catch the picture, feel free to message me something.

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-3-17 16:32:00编辑过]
发表于 17-3-2007 02:40:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
又一个沙发哈哈
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-3-2007 02:42:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
我抢个凳子
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-3-2007 02:44:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
你跑来凑啥热闹,有老公的出现这里小心LZ误会
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-3-2007 02:57:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层

没有诚意!显英文!

[em05]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-3-2007 03:08:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层

wuah..

what a great description of yourself and your expectations for your up coming gf?!

anyway.. your english is sorta of great man..

i do like the way you phrase your sentences..

its direct and straight forward..

hehe..

do you mind to reveal your education background??!

anyway..

just wanna to be friends..

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-3-2007 03:28:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
哇啦啦
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-3-2007 07:12:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层

she is a bit younger than I am

這句話是不是有點問題啊??...

以前老師講....最後面要用me的嗎.....不是不可以用  i am???...

......求教... ......

[em04][em04][em04]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-3-2007 15:03:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
QUOTE:
以下是引用CHERRYCOKE在2007-3-17 3:08:00的发言:

wuah..

what a great description of yourself and your expectations for your up coming gf?!

anyway.. your english is sorta of great man..

i do like the way you phrase your sentences..

its direct and straight forward..

hehe..

do you mind to reveal your education background??!

anyway..

just wanna to be friends..

To answer you question, I have approximately 17 years of education.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-3-2007 16:35:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
加了一些关于我自己,多给一点信息,也表达诚意。
反正我的问题很大,恩,尽量想办法解决呗。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表