新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 1136|回复: 1

[狮城水库] dammit - blink 182

[复制链接]
发表于 18-5-2007 15:06:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
It's alright to tell me <br/>what you think about me <br/>I won't try to argue <br/>or hold it against you <br/>I know that your leavin <br/>You must have your reasons <br/>The season is callin <br/>Your pictures are fallin down <br/><br/>The steps that I retrace <br/>The sad look on your face <br/>The timing, and structure <br/>Did you hear that he fucked her? <br/>A day late, a buck short <br/>I'm writing the report <br/>on losing, and failing <br/>When I move, I'm flailing now <br/><br/>And it's happened once again <br/>I'll turn to a friend <br/>Someone that understands <br/>Sticks to the masterplan <br/>But everybody's gone <br/>and I've been here for too long <br/>to face this on my own <br/>Well I guess this is growing up <br/>Well I guess this is growing up <br/><br/>And maybe I'll see you <br/>at a movie, sneak preview <br/>You'll show up, and walk by <br/>on the arm of that guy <br/>And I'll smile, and you'll wave <br/>We'll pretend it's ok <br/>The charade, it won't last <br/>When he's gone I wont come back <br/><br/>And it's happened once again <br/>I'll turn to a friend <br/>Someone that understands <br/>Sticks to the masterplan <br/>But everybody's gone <br/>and I've been here for too long <br/>to face this on my own <br/>Well I guess this is growing up<br/><br/>Well I guess this is growing up <br/>Well I guess this is growing up <br/>Well I guess this is growing up <br/>Well I guess this is growing up <br/>Well I guess this is growing up [点击播放视频:http://datafor772.gequ99.com:8269//2006/oumeigeshou/00//15z/0/greatesthitsf/1/3.wma]
发表于 18-5-2007 15:07:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
[em05]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表