新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 2180|回复: 4

Three reasons not to British Council

[复制链接]
发表于 28-5-2007 12:00:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<p>Unbelivable, I thought British Council should be the first one of Singapre, but actually, it is not as good as imagining After two months studying here.</p><p>Firstly, they're discriminating Chinese. Terrible! they consider chinese as kids, knowing nothing, never care your advice or require, or even complain.</p><p>Secondly, the fee is&nbsp;more than&nbsp;S$1800, about three times&nbsp;of the averagy. And their teaching level .....just normal. And some of the teachers are disgusting.</p><p>Last, en.... how to say, there're lots of Chinese there, no good for studying, especially for speaking.</p><p>I can't use Chinese typing now, Could someone kindly translate this into Chinese? Many thanks, let more people know that and stop wasting time and money at British COUNTER. Thanks a lot</p>
发表于 8-6-2007 11:06:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<p>"Many thanks, let more people know that and stop wasting time and money at British COUNTER. Thanks a lot"</p><p></p><p>this is the point i only support~~~the staff at counter there is horrible...they look down on chinese!</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-7-2007 02:55:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for your kind remind. I'm just thinking about to register english course for my friend there.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-8-2007 12:47:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
So which school do you recommend?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-8-2007 13:41:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
how about taking IELTS at british council?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表