新加坡狮城论坛

1234下一页
返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 5295|回复: 32

[分享][求助]取新车应该注意点儿什么?

[复制链接]
发表于 14-9-2007 16:10:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<p>&nbsp;My new car is coming soon, It is my first car in my life. no experience with car, no experience in driving as well( Just take licence). </p><p><font face="Arial Black"><strong><u>Greatly hope that you can provide &amp; share your experience&nbsp;while take new car.</u></strong></font>
                <strong><u><font face="Arial Black" color="#ee3d11">what need to check?</font></u></strong></p><p>(Sorry, I am not able to input Chinese in my office comupter)</p>
发表于 14-9-2007 16:22:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<p>no worries, the sale person should take care everything.</p><p>buy the cash card at 7-11, and the map ($6) at book store; plan the trip home (hope you have the experience in driving on the express way)</p><p>make sure you could drive the car by yourself (start up, moving, signal). not a big deal. no need to check to much, new car</p><p>fill the tank (recommend you go to Esso and the get the Smiles card. and you should get either Citibank Divident card or DBS Esso Master card in advance -- pls refer to my post regarding petrols)</p><p>drive the car in the area you are very familiar, haha, then everything you should get used to more and more.</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-9-2007 00:51:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>应该问题不大。。再买个5毛钱的 一本的packing coupon就好了。 一路顺风。。哈哈</p><p></p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-9-2007 10:37:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>Thanks both for your information. That means that buyer don't need to check new car detail &amp; all accessary. Can request to sales if find any problem later? </p><p>After take new car, next question&nbsp;following, 'how to drive back to home' ? High way -- can't definitely.&nbsp;All&nbsp;paper testing knowledge has been forgotten almostly.&nbsp;never drive after&nbsp;getting driving licence&nbsp;expect driving testing while bought car on that day. </p><p></p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-9-2007 20:23:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>新车通常没有问题,就是有一时也查不出来。</p><p>保证把车安全开回家就行。</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-9-2007 11:58:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>no need to check lah.</p><p>plan the&nbsp;route back (I can help,&nbsp;from where to where?) Or ask your friend to drive it back for you. BTW, you should take the orientaion course after passing the test (2 courses)</p><p>You are not the only one. <a href="http://auto.sina.com.cn/bbs/2007/0117/094117112.html">http://auto.sina.com.cn/bbs/2007/0117/094117112.html</a></p><p>所以12月31号那天提车,我俩在4S店里办完所有的提车手续后,一家三口坐在车里听着音乐,正美美的欣赏我们的图图时,4S店里一位销售gg纳闷地问我们还有什么事情没办好吗?怎么还不走?我推推老公让他开口,问问<strong>有没有人手送我们回家</strong>。人家明白原因后也不好说什么只能点头说请我们稍微等等。等他处理完手头的事情才行。我看到了他迷茫的神情。估计是在说不会开车那买车干什么...</p><p>Happy driving!</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-9-2007 21:56:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
&nbsp; 郁闷,我也要拿车了,怕怕的。也不太知道怎么开回家。不过应该不怕了,最近刻意记路了,不过还是迷糊.GPS打算买NOKIA 6110,有机会SMS沟通一下新手心得。留个号码。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-9-2007 14:46:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>老爷们了还要什么GPS。</p><p>新加坡这点地方,我在地图上已经大致看的差不多了。</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-9-2007 20:34:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>I started to review testing book (basic &amp; advanced) in the past weekend day. Found a big problem that is not able to solve so far, It is how to park car. Although I passed circuit test easily, well done in parking testings. But, it is&nbsp;with helping of many rods, hitting rod is not a big problem as well. Now I will face real cars on bothsides, without any rod for reference, How to&nbsp;do (parking) ????? If ... if... if hit the left or right car, then ???????? 怕怕的!!!</p><p>My son has told me that he will go together with me to take new car. increase pressure!!! Headache[em06][em06][em06]</p><p>How to park car ?????????[em11][em11][em11]</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-9-2007 09:29:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>festo</i>在2007-9-17 20:34:00的发言:</b><br/><p>How to park car ?????????</p></div><p>this problem has been resolved by me already liao.</p><p><a href="http://www.yabbers.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=66&amp;mforum=gsg">http://www.yabbers.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=66&amp;mforum=gsg</a></p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表