新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
楼主: 四月末

【房屋】2008年9月新加坡房地产市场新闻摘要

[复制链接]
发表于 18-9-2008 10:52:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>18 Sep</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0cm="0cm"  0cm="0cm"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3"><span style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #ff6600; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Lehman’s Fall Markets Office Rental Peak here</span></font></u></b></p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0cm="0cm"  0cm="0cm"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">'Rents have peaked and with the collapse of Lehman and the further shakeout in financial markets, this is going to accelerate,' said Ong Choon Fah, regional head of research at DTZ Debenham. Lehman occupies office space in Suntec Real Estate Investment Trust's Suntec development. Suntec Reit has slumped 36 per cent during the period. Rents may fall further to S$10 in 2010, when the first phase of the 2.6 million-square-foot Marina Bay Financial Centre is scheduled to be completed, and to S$8 by 2011. Still, supply of prime office space is likely to remain tight until 2010 and any office space vacated by Lehman will probably be filled quickly said managing director of Cushman &amp; Wakefield.</span></font></p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0cm="0cm"  0cm="0cm"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">&nbsp;- The Business Times, P31</span></font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"><span style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: #ff6600; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"></span></font></u></b></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0cm="0cm"  0cm="0cm"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3"><span style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #ff6600; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Strong Demand cut’s HDB stock of unsold units</span></font></u></b></p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0cm="0cm"  0cm="0cm"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Reflecting the boom, bookings for new flats rose 49 per cent year on year to 12,580 in the financial year ended March 31. The Housing Board now holds about 1,500 completed units, compared with 3,500 last year</span></font><font face="Arial" color="navy" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">, and</span></font><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> 8,400 new Build-To-Order (BTO) flats - 40 per cent higher than the 6,000 last year and more than three times the 2,400 in 2006. Of this year's planned supply, about 5,000 new flats have already been launched, leaving more than 3,000 for the remaining months of 2008. About 2,500 units are in Punggol</span></font><font face="Arial" color="navy" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">, while t</span></font><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">he other new flats will be spread across various towns including Yishun, Woodlands and Bukit Panjang. According to HDB, a new four-room flat can cost about $300,000</span></font><font face="Arial" color="navy" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">, </span></font><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">higher than the subsidized price of a four-room flat sold by HDB at $200,000 to $260,000. </span></font></p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0cm="0cm"  0cm="0cm"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">- The Business Times, P9</span></font></i><b><i><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"><span style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: #ff6600; FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"></span></font></u></i></b></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-9-2008 10:47:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
<p>16 Sep</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="625" border="0">
<tbody>
<tr height="12">
<td valign="top" width="625" height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">Home supply data available to public</font></u></b><b><font face="Georgia" size="6"> </font></b></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">We refer to last Tuesday's report by Ms Fiona Chan, 'Size up home supply again'. The Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) makes available a wide range of data on pipeline supply in URA Online (<a href="https://webmail.fareast.com.sg/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.ura.gov.sg" target="_blank"><font color="black">www.ura.gov.sg</font></a>) and the subscription-based Real Estate Information System (Realis). We publish data on the number of units under construction in our quarterly press release, in addition to information on total pipeline supply. For instance, in the second quarter Real Estate Statistics released in July, it was mentioned that based on declarations made by developers, 29,736 units which were under construction would be completed between the third quarter of 2008 and 2011. Every quarter, the URA also releases the number of units expected to be completed each year based on developers' declarations. This data is sufficient to ascertain the supply, as well as changes to the supply, coming on-stream in the next few years. Therefore, it is not necessary to release data on the number of units which have had their scheduled completion pushed back or advanced. </font></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- Choy Chan Pong, Director (Land Administration), Urban Redevelopment Authority </font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- The</font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"> Straits Times, A25 – ST Forum</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">August home sales dive; prices steady</font></u></b><font color="black"></font></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">Sales of new homes fell sharply in August as developers held back launches and buyers waited out the slow Hungry Ghost month amid global turmoil. The number of new homes sold fell to 320, down 64.3% from the 897 homes sold in July this year. The number of home sales in August 2008 was also down 81.4% from the peak of 1,720 units sold in August 2007. But the number of purchases outstripped the number of units launched for the first time since April. Developers launched just 194 units in August - the lowest number over the past one year. Considering the lack of launches, the sale numbers were not that bad, said DBS Vickers. Prices also appear to be holding steady. Volumes continued to be low, especially in the high-end segment. In August, three units were transacted at above $3,500 psf - two units from Nassim Park Residences and one from The Ritz-Carlton Residences. Another five units were sold for between $3,000-$3,500 psf. Mass market homes fared better. The outside central region recorded a total transaction of 89 units, said Jones Lang LaSalle. At Livia, some 32 units were sold at a median price of $659 psf. 15 units were sold in Guoco-Land's The Quartz at a median price of $725 psf. A slight increase in sales volume is anticipated for September. Developers' cautious sentiment can be expected to continue into next year. </font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">&nbsp;- The Business Times, P31</font></i></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">(see attached “16 Sept Launches and sales by regions”)</font></i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"></font></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">Ghost month pulls down home sales </font></u></b></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">Some property consultants said sales beat their expectations as they had predicted a poorer performance in the Hungry Ghost period. Some projects proved successes in the month, including boutique condominium Urban Lofts at Rangoon Road, which sold out all 46 units. Martin No. 38, Belle Vue Residences and Reflections at Keppel Bay all sold units at above $2,000 psf, while Nassim Park Residences sold eight units at a median $3,349 psf – 13% higher than its median price in July. Buyers are understood to have bought about 60 units at Concourse Skyline in Beach Road during the soft launch over the weekend, at prices ranging from $1,500 to $1,800 psf, developer Hong Fok said. Far East Organization is also understood to have started sales at Silversea in Amber Road, with about 13 units sold since Wednesday at prices averaging $1,500 psf. Jones Lang LaSalle expects sales and launches to recover this month and home prices to remain stable, as most developers are releasing in phases to avoid flooding the market. </font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- The</font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"> Straits Times, B20</font></i></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">(see attached “16 Sept Top 10 best sellers”)</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></p></td></tr></tbody></table></p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-9-2008 10:46:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p><font face="Arial" color="#000000" size="3">15 Sep</font></p>
<p><font face="Arial" size="3"></font>&nbsp;</p>
<p><font face="Arial" size="3">
<tbody>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">Old district a hive of activity </font></u></b></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">Over the past two decades, Bras Basah and Bugis have seen a transformation that has delivered buzz and vibrancy, but also heartache and controversy. How it became an arts, entertainment and learning hub goes back to 1991, when a URA concept plan mapped out this vision for Bras Basah and Bugis. It got to work, restoring terrace houses and bungalows along Waterloo Street at a cost of $7 million, and handing them to the National Arts Council, which rented them out at 10% of the market rate to arts groups. It also made the area pedestrian-friendly, converting a section of Waterloo Street into a no-car zone, and improved connectivity with four - soon to be five - MRT stations serving the area. Then it set about wooing educational institutions, offering prime land to SMU, Lasalle College of the Arts, Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts (Nafa) and School of the Arts (Sota). </font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- The</font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"> Sunday Times, P25 – 14<sup>th</sup> September</font></i></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">(see attached “15 Sept – Bras Basah and Bugis”)</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="29">
<td valign="top" width="625" height="29">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">Short-term apartment leases a growing trend</font></u></b></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">Homes with short-term leases of less than a year are gaining in popularity. Property agents say the market for temporary leases is perhaps 20% bigger now than a few years ago. This demand is coming from Singaporeans who are renovating their houses or are in between buying homes, and expats on short-term contracts and medical tourists who are here for treatment and need a place to stay for a few weeks. A new supply of interim rental homes has surfaced as a result of delayed collective sales. Those in need of a temporary lease turned to serviced residences or renting a room within a residential apartment. But serviced residences are now near full occupancy, causing rates to rise and prompting tenants to look for cheaper alternatives. On average, short-term tenants pay 20 to 30% more per month for a short-term lease than for a normal year-long stay. But this is still much cheaper than serviced apartments, which cost about $350 to $600 a night. Far East Organization offers month-long stays starting at $7,600 for a two-bedroom unit at Central Place in Hougang. </font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- The Straits Times, A8</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></p></td></tr></tbody></table></font></p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-9-2008 10:49:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>17 Sep</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>
<tbody>
<tr height="12">
<p><u><strong><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">Marina</font><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"> Bay</font><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"> to Sparkle</font></strong></u></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"><strong>Plans for the last two links of the Marina Bay chain have been laid down, completing a 3.5km waterfront loop joining up the attractions in the bay area. They are an 800m water-misted stretch along Bayfront, adjacent to Bayfront Avenue as well as a 400m shady walk through pavilions under large solar-powered fans along Marina Boulevard. The uninterrupted waterfront promenade will cost $35 million to build. When ready around the end of next year, visitors will be able to walk a loop linking the Merlion Park, Esplanade Theatres, the ArtScience museum and integrated resort (IR), Marina Bay Financial Centre and The Fullerton Heritage. The main attraction is a 300m-long stainless steel tube-like structure, which can be as high as 10m, equipped with audio speakers, night-lighting and spray misters. The announcement for the final two links has come 18 months after URA unveiled its plans for the first, a double-helix bridge linking the IR site with the Singapore Flyer. The bridge will be up around the end of next year. The Marina Bay loop will be part of a longer 11.7km waterfront route around the Marina Reservoir, linking the Gardens by the Bay, the Marina Barrage and the new Sports Hub. </strong></font></p>
<p><strong><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- The Straits Times, A8</font></i><font face="Georgia" size="6"></font></strong></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><strong><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">Orchard Road Sales Up after ERP Expansion&nbsp; </font></u><font face="Georgia" size="6"></font></strong></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"><strong>Retail sales in Orchard Road went up, not down, after the Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) network in the shopping belt expanded, according to a LTA study. In October 2005, ERP gantries in Orchard Road stared operating on Saturdays. ERP hours on weekdays were also extended from 7pm to 8pm. But in the year after the changes, sales went up by 9 per cent, more than double the 4 per cent growth the year before. The figure is also higher than the growth rate for businesses outside the Central Business District during the same period, Transport Minister Raymond Lim said. </strong></font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"><strong>&nbsp;- The Straits Times, B8</strong></font></i></p>
<p><em><font face="Arial" size="2"><strong></strong></font></em>&nbsp;</p>
<p><em><font face="Arial" size="2"><strong></strong></font></em>&nbsp;</p><font face="Arial" size="2">
<p><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3"><em><strong>Executive Condo Site Released in Punggol</strong></em></font></u></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"><strong>A new EC Site in Punggol has been released for sale by the Housing Board. A development of 16 storeys and about 600 apartments can be built on the plot at the junction of Punggol Field and Punggol Road. The 99-year leasehold site is 242,159 sq ft in size and has a potential gross floor area of 726,477 sq ft. Property consultants expect lukewarm response from developers despite the site’s attractive location near the Punggol MRT Station, Cove Station and the future Punggol Town Centre. Knight Frank predicts fewer than five bids and thinks the site can fetch $73 million to $87 million, or $100 to $120 psf or gross floor area. Finished units could be launched at $500 to $550 psf, based on recent home sales in the area. This is the fourth EC site the Government has put on the market this year and the only one under the confirmed list. The other three sites&nbsp; made available this year – in Jurong West St 42, Yishun Ave 11 &amp; Sengkang East Ave – were put on the reserve list. So far, no interest has been express in these three sites. The tender for the site will close on Nov 11. </strong></font></p></font>
<p><em><font face="Arial" size="2"></font></em>&nbsp;</p></td></tr></tbody></table></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-9-2008 10:37:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>10 Sep</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>
<tbody>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">HDB upgraders come out to play in quiet market</font></u></b></p>
<p><font face="Arial" size="2">HDB upgraders' share of private home purchases rose to 34% in Q2 2008 from just 28% in Q1, according to DTZ's analysis of data from URA Realis system. No. of private homes bought by those with HDB addresses increased 35% quarter-on-quarter to 1,199. <font color="black">HDB upgraders picked up the most number of units (36) in The Verve in the Balestier area, followed by 32units at Stadia at Yio Chu Kang. The Quartz was the most popular with 86% of its buyers being upgraders. DTZ said that developers are targeting this segment with realistic prices and offering attractive mortgage schemes for buyers with banks. Buyers of 97 of the 169 primary market transactions of private apartments/condos below 1,000 sq ft and costing at most $1,000 psf in Q2 had HDB addresses. The subsale market increased 52% Q-on-Q to 152 deals in Q2 2008, with median price declining 8% to $871psf. Subsales for non-landed private homes rose 25% quarter-on-quarter to 493, making up about 17% share of transactions of non-landed private homes. DTZ commented that the subsale activity in Q2 seems to have been fuelled by those who'd bought units in the past few years unloading their investments as their units reach or near completion. The median subsale price fall by 5% to $1,052 psf in Q2 after sliding 8% in Q1 and 4% in Q4 2007. This was due to fewer high-end units being transacted in the subsale market as well as slight price corrections. Median subsale prices of Citylights was $1,100psf (down by 2%) and The Sail @ Marina Bay were $1,810 psf (down by 14%) from Q1.Meanwhile, the number of private homes acquired by foreigners (including PR) rose 3% to 913. Foreigners bought 26% of total private homes, down slightly from a 28% share in Q1. DTZ observed that when private property prices are high, there are more foreigners as they are attracted by the growth story. When private property prices are low, there are more buyers with HDB addresses as it's a good opportunity to upgrade at more affordable levels. </font></font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- The</font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"> Business Times, P1 (See attached “10Sep_MovingUpTheLadder.jpg”)</font></i></p>
<p><em><font face="Arial" size="2"></font></em><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b>&nbsp;</p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">Home prices have peaked ‘but won’t crash’</font></u></b></p>
<p><font face="Arial" size="2"><font color="#ff0000"><strong>High-end home prices have dropped by about 15% to 20% and will 'stabilise at this level', said Wing Tai Holdings</strong></font>. <font color="#ff0000"><strong>Transactions here in the first half of the year have dropped by about 77% from the same period last year.</strong></font> He said that many developers have strong balance sheets and acquired properties before the property boom last year, so they are sitting on profits and 'will not be forced to sell below what they believe is the right price'. Property sales in Singapore will see a more 'normal pace', with decent-sized projects taking six months to a year to sell out. Home prices have 'peaked for now', but they will not crash as long as developers and home sellers hold on to their properties. Chinese developer Hang Lung Properties said China's real estate market had been affected more by domestic economic conditions than the US crisis. Gale International, a New York-based property developer, said the US sub-prime crisis was a banking crisis, 'not a real estate one'. He added that the office market, especially in the Central Business District, has held on very well.</font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- The</font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"> Straits Times, B21</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></p></td></tr></tbody></table></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><strong><font color="#000000"></font></strong>&nbsp;</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-9-2008 10:42:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>12 Sep</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>
<tbody>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">High-end home market going off the boil</font></u></b><font color="black"></font></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">Most developers are still holding off launching luxury condominiums, but a few projects are slowly being launched. Frasers Centrepoint has launched and sold about 30 units at its 302-unit Martin Place Residences, with apartments going for about $1,800 psf on average. SC Global Developments said last week it had released and sold 30 apartments in its Martin No 38, which has 91 units in total. The average price fetched was $2,130 psf, with sales coming at $1,881-$2,494 psf. Developers are pushing out luxury condo projects cautiously, with most releasing them in small phases. The en-bloc purchasers of Lincoln Lodge said they will be launching the new development on the site - Lincoln Suites - by early next year. Prices will be similar to or even lower than comparable projects nearby. Units in the nearby development, Park Infinia at Wee Nam, are going for $1,300-$1,600psf. Lincoln Lodge was bought for $243 million ($1,449 psf ppr) including an estimated development charge of $413,000.</font></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">-</font><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"> The</font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"> Business Times, P9</font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"></font></u></b></p></td></tr>
<tr height="12">
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">Brokers’ take – Property Sector – DBS Group Research</font></u></b></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">New leases have been signed with BHP Billiton, Macquarie Group and Murex at the Marina Bay Financial Centre 1, bringing pre-commitments for Phase 1 to 65.6%. The new take-up indicates that the medium-term demand for prime grade A office space remains robust in view of Singapore's positioning as a leading financial services hub in this region. But the current slower economic climate and anticipated increase of new supply in the pipeline from 2009-2012 are likely to dampen occupancy and rental rates. According to URA statistics, 15.4 million sq ft of new office space, including both under construction and planned, is expected to come onstream during this period. DBS projects islandwide occupancy to dip to about 88% by 2010 (from 92.2% in Q2 2008), and rental rates to fall by 25% over the same period.</font><font face="Verdana" color="black" size="1"></font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- The</font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"> Business Times, P6</font></i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"></font></p></td></tr></tbody></table></p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-9-2008 10:44:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>13 Sep</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0in="0in"  0in="0in"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3"><span style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #ff6600; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Home prices near replacement cost</span></font></u></b></p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0in="0in"  0in="0in"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3"><span style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #ff6600; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"></span></font></u></b><font color="black"><span style="COLOR: black"></span></font>&nbsp;</p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0in="0in"  0in="0in"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Real Estate Developers Association of Singapore president Simon Cheong says<strong><font color="#ff0000"> private home prices are unlikely to drop much from current levels as selling prices are close to replacement costs, inclusive of construction costs. </font></strong>Developers had a good year last year, suggesting that they will be under less pressure to lower prices to chalk up sales. Mr Cheong doesn’t anticipate that the drop will be too severe if there is one. But some market watchers point out that weaker players may be more inclined to trim prices to dispose of their projects. Another factor affecting price levels is the secondary market. The median subsale prices of Citylights and The Sail <a href="mailto:%20@" target="_blank"><font color="black"><span style="COLOR: black; TEXT-DECORATION: none">@</span></font></a> Marina Bay eased about 2 and 14% respectively in Q2 2008 from Q1, according to DTZ. Mr Cheong said that high-end home prices have peaked but will probably achieve a new high when sentiment and the economy improves, come 2010 when the integrated resorts come into play and with Singapore being a successful wealth management centre. City Developments said that the low- and mid-end segments are still quite resilient.</span></font><font face="Verdana" size="1"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"> </span></font></p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0in="0in"  0in="0in"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">- The</span></font></i><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> Business Times, P16</span></font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"><span style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: #ff6600; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"></span></font></u></b></p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-9-2008 10:41:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p><strong>11 SEP</strong></p>
<p><u><span style="COLOR: #ff6600; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><strong>More PRs snapping up private homes</strong></span></u></p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0in="0in"  0in="0in"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><strong>The proportion of permanent residents (PRs) in the pool of foreign buyers of private homes here has been rising, according to DTZ's analysis of caveats data from URA. PRs made up 54% of the total number of 913 private-home purchases by foreigners in Q2 this year - up from a 51% share in Q1. Non-PR foreigners have seen their share of this pool decline from 54% in Q3 2007 to 46% in Q2 this year. DTZ expects the trend to continue in the coming months. Foreigners (including PRs) bought a total 913 private homes here in Q2, up 3% from Q1. Malaysians overtook Indonesians as the top foreign buyers of private homes in Singapore in Q2. Malaysians accounted for 19% of the purchases by foreigners (including PRs), followed by a 17% share for Indonesians. China and India citizens each accounted for 11% of foreign buyers while UK buyers had a 9% share. Projects which received more foreign interest in Q2 include The Lakeshore, Vutton at Akyab Road and Nassim Park Residences. Foreigners (including PRs) made up 44% of the 55 units sold at The Lakeshore. The Indonesians favour prime districts 9 and 10. District 15 is popular with all the five major nationalities because it offers sea views, easy access to the airport and city, and is a popular residential area even with the locals. The Chinese, Malaysians and Brits also buy into the west. </strong></span></p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0in="0in"  0in="0in"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><strong><i><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">- The</span></i><i><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> Business Times, P32</span></i><u><span style="COLOR: #ff6600; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"></span></u></strong></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0in="0in"  0in="0in"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><u><span style="COLOR: #ff6600; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Ease of doing business: Singapore is still No. 1</span></u><span style="COLOR: black"></span></p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0in="0in"  0in="0in"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Singapore is tops for the third straight year globally in the ease of doing business, thanks to continual regulatory reforms, a survey by the World Bank and International Finance Corporation (IFC) shows. Singapore has undertaken reforms in starting a business and dealing with construction permits. It simplified the online process for business start-ups, cutting the time required by a day, and fast-tracked the process for giving out construction permits from 102 days to 38. The survey ranks 181 economies based on 10 indicators of business regulation that track the time and cost to start and operate a business, trade across borders, pay taxes and close a business.</span></p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0in="0in"  0in="0in"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><i><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><span>&nbsp;</span>- The</span></i><i><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> Business Times, P9 – also see The Straits Times, B18 “S’pore still tops for business</span></i></p>
<p><font color="#000000"></font>&nbsp;</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 20-9-2008 11:43:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>谢谢!!</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Thank you for your information!</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-9-2008 10:37:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>19 Sep</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3">New CPF Rule for Home Sellers aged 55 and above</font></u></b></p>
<p><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">Currently, home owners aged 55 and above do not have to refund their CPF accounts when they sell their properties, unless they have pledged their homes to meet their Minimum Sum requirement. From Jan 1 2009, all home sellers over 55 who use CPF funds to pay for their properties will have to pay back this money - plus interest - up to their Minimum Sum requirement. If they have withdrawn less CPF money than the shortfall in their Minimum Sum, they will need to refund only what they have withdrawn, including interest, currently at 2.5 per cent a year. They do not need to make up for the rest of the shortfall in cash. Home sellers who do not receive enough from the property sale to refund the Minimum Sum deficiency will not be required to top up the shortfall, as long as the property is sold at market value. This rule change, will not affect those under the age of 55, or who turned 55 before July 1, 1995. </font></p>
<p><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2">- The Straits Times, B38</font></i></p>
<p><em><font face="Arial" size="2"></font></em>&nbsp;</p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0cm="0cm"  0cm="0cm"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3"><span style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #ff6600; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Slide in Property Investment</span></font></u></b></p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0cm="0cm"  0cm="0cm"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Latest figures from CBRE Research, property investment transactions in Q3 (up to Sept 18) reached $3.17 billion, reflecting a 35% drop from $4.86 billion in Q2 and a 65 per cent slide from $9.09 billion in Q1 this year. The industrial sector drove sales in Q3, accounting for 61% or $1.92 billion, most of the sector's contribution came from a single $1.71 billion deal, in which JTC Corporation divested its industrial property portfolio to Mapletree Industrial Trust. The residential sector was the next largest, contributing $807.79 million of property investment sales. There was only one successful collective-sale deal in the period, where an unnamed developer bought Ruby Apartments for $11 million. 'Developers' ability to acquire sites was dampened by rising construction costs, rising interest rates and tighter lending measures,' said the report. Investment activity in the retail and office sectors were quiet, with transaction values of $215.04 million and $142.84 million respectively. </span></font><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">While the hospitality sector accounted for just $100 million of property investment sales, CBRE noted that the limited supply of hotel rooms today would attract greater investor interest in the medium term. Property investment sales to date stood at $17.12 billion, with 65% coming from the residential and office sectors. This is $54.02 billion below 2007 but it has exceeded the $14.66 billion in 2005.</span></font><font face="Verdana" size="1"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"></span></font></p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0cm="0cm"  0cm="0cm"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">- The Business Times, P10 &amp; The Straits Times B37</span></font></i></p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0cm="0cm"  0cm="0cm"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">(see attached “19 Sept Property Investment Q3”)</span></font></i><b><i><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"><span style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: #ff6600; FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"></span></font></u></i></b></p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0cm="0cm"  0cm="0cm"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600" size="3"><span style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #ff6600; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">SIM opens Third Campus</span></font></u></b></p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0cm="0cm"  0cm="0cm"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">For the first time, students of a private institution will be able to enjoy residential and recreational facilities comparable to those at Singapore's three public universities. Facilities such as tennis and futsal courts, a gym, a dance studio, barbecue pits and a cafeteria. The size of six football fields, it provides housing for 428 local and international students enrolled in programmes offered by SIM Global Education (SIM GE) - one of the institution's three arms that offer undergraduate and graduate programmes with partner universities overseas. In the last five years, SIM's student population has grown from 10,000 to about 16,000. Its international student population has also grown from 390 to 2,500. SIM GE offers programmes in business, tourism and nursing, among others. It plans to double its student population over the next five years.</span></font></p>
<p style="MARGIN: 0cm="0cm"  0cm="0cm"  0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><i><font face="Arial" color="black" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">- The Straits Times, B13</span></font></i><b><u><font face="Arial" color="#ff6600"><span style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: #ff6600; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"></span></font></u></b></p>
<p><em><font face="Arial" size="2"></font></em><b><i><font face="Georgia" size="6"></font></i></b>&nbsp;</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表