新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 886|回复: 9

Edgeworth投资研讨会将于10月25日举行,对投资感兴趣的朋友注意了!

[复制链接]
发表于 19-9-2008 23:34:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>Edgeworth 投资研讨会将于10月25日在Shelton酒店举行!</strong></font></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>想来参加的朋友都可以直接跟我联系!Aaron .</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Edgeworth Properties 推出的UDI产品不同于其他的金融产品,而是一项切实的价值投资.</p>
<p>该投资项目确保投资者的年收益率高达15%-30%! 投资期只需2-4年.投资者获得高额回报的同时,也能规避金融风险.</p>
<p>关于公司和产品的简要信息,都可以在网上找到.</p>
<p>要了解详细情况,请发邮件至<a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a>或者致电 Aaron</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Edgeworth投资QQ群:<font face="Verdana">2110647</font></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>有朋友留言说,高回报意味着高风险.在繁杂的金融衍生品中确实是这样.</p>
<p>不过Edgeworth的UDI产品是一项可见的价值投资.</p>
<p>那风险的高低就是取决于我们所投资的项目,不是吗?如果投资项目的盈利能力是确切的,那我们所面临的风险就很小了.</p>
<p>对投资感兴趣的朋友可以先联系我,我会详细地向你介绍Edgeworth Properties的UDI投资项目和其价值.</p>
<p>相信在了解了你所投资的产业以后,你会对你的投资坚信不移!</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>我在后面的留言里加贴了一些有关的信息.大家可以看一看.</p>
[此贴子已经被作者于2008-10-6 2:21:34编辑过]
发表于 27-9-2008 23:32:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
ding
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-9-2008 01:35:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<p>高回報意味著高風險</p>
<p>天下哪有免費的午餐。。。</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-9-2008 21:03:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>Brett</i>在2008-9-28 1:35:00的发言:</b><br/>

<p>高回報意味著高風險</p>
        <p>天下哪有免費的午餐。。。</p>

</div><p></p>同意!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-10-2008 01:40:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
ding
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-10-2008 02:20:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
<br/>Appended below is an email to one of my prospect to address her concerns which I would like to share with you.<br/><br/>Edgeworth's Guaranteed Return of Principal + 60% with Guaranteed Exit in 24 months for Jasper Ridge Phase 3 is a real opportunity under this financial climate, as this 24 months Guaranteed Exit project was planned months before the financial turmoil. It worked out to be net of tax at 22.5% p.a. in simple interest.<br/><br/>Many investors are holding back in the fear that Edgeworth will cease operation suddenly and there is no insurance protection for this 24 months Guaranteed Exit.<br/><br/>Edgeworth's Development Banking is a calculated investment.&nbsp; It is an investment based on facts and logic. All land syndicated are in small plots and value added with infrastructure plans that can be easily developed in booming Alberta even though most parts of the world are suffering from the financial turmoil.<br/><br/>Edgeworth's operation and accounts are in the pink of health and it can be viewed on its website. All its operations are conducted in Alberta where the Government has committed to the Oil Infrastructure Development for the future. Edgeworth will be very busy for the next 10 to 20 years in the provinces of Alberta, Saskatchewan and British Columbia. Edgeworth has started its office operation in Saskatchewan.<br/><br/>The current financial turmoil in the US and other parts of the world will send people to the provinces of Alberta as well as British Columbia and Saskatchewan of Canada to solve their current shortage of labour.&nbsp; These provinces are facing a critical supply of workforce needed to support the oil investments by big oil giants in preparation for the oil supply to the world in the next 50 to 100 years.&nbsp; Other industries are also facing critical shortage in labour supply, such as the Medical, Construction and Service industries.&nbsp; <br/><br/>I sincerely hope that you can benefit from this 24 months Guaranteed Exit program and I would like to share the joy with you after 24 months if you have decided to go for it.&nbsp; Just let me know via email, ASAP, your interest for reservation, and you still have time to consider until the Sales and Purchase Agreement is ready for signing after launching.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 7-10-2008 18:16:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
ding
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 11-10-2008 14:09:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
ding
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 11-10-2008 22:59:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
ding