新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
楼主: tianyaren

[理财] 体验坡国医疗费用

[复制链接]
发表于 3-12-2013 08:49:36|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
门诊费用一般都有公司集体险可以帮忙报销,并且即使不报销也在我们个人财务承受能力之内,怕就怕住院或手术的状况,政府A级病房每住一晚打底基本$1000, 若有手术那几天下来过万很容易,所以建议大家未雨绸缪,及早建立保障,花小钱保大钱。谢谢。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-12-2013 08:53:31|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
小五 发表于 2-12-2013 18:38
有人感叹过 坡的医生只是学出来的(特别是一些门诊的医生)中国的医生是练出来的

强烈同意。坡国的医生真的蛮一板一眼,极度小心。总给人感觉经验不够。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-12-2013 08:58:45|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
Moderator 发表于 3-12-2013 08:53

胆小怕事型,不过也好过胆大害人的.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-12-2013 09:05:17|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Moderator 发表于 3-12-2013 08:53

年轻医生都是这样。
很奇怪的是,NUH那眼科,还有kk,我们看到的都是很年轻的医生,大约30左右?
National eye centre的那位,确实不是年轻的,经验技术都不错,出来付费,说是属于我们自己指定,private doctor,价格不菲,不能享受政府补贴。
无论在哪里,好医生都是通过患者练出来的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-12-2013 09:06:18|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
bigmice 发表于 3-12-2013 08:58
胆小怕事型,不过也好过胆大害人的.

话是没错,但有些医生,小心过度,其实问题不大,但他不凭自己的经验,反而先叫病人去做一堆测试报告,什么照x光,照心,照肺,有的没的,过度依赖仪器给的数据。
有时数据出来了也找不出病因,简直是浪费病人的医疗开销。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-12-2013 09:17:07|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Moderator 发表于 3-12-2013 09:06
话是没错,但有些医生,小心过度,其实问题不大,但他不凭自己的经验,反而先叫病人去做一堆测试报告,什 ...

检查测试这是个很有趣的话题。
话说年年给我妈作体检,今年不例外。
CT Scan,从颈部到腹部,全扫,1千大几新币一扫而光。
出来一年轻医生,说哪哪哪看不清,要再作啥啥啥。
征求老太太意见,不想作,罢了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-12-2013 10:42:30|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
tianyaren 发表于 3-12-2013 09:17
检查测试这是个很有趣的话题。
话说年年给我妈作体检,今年不例外。
CT Scan,从颈部到腹部,全扫,1千大 ...

检验测试是个很大的话题,我是太有经验了
这半年我就照了4次的ct scan 和pet scan,另外还有很多很多。谈不完的。
但我最受不了是,新加坡的医疗人员基本上都是丑话先说前头,还没测试就把人吓得半死,给病人极大的心理负荷。真的很要不得。
有次真被他们整得很惨,碰到经验不足的医生还好,碰到经验不足的护士才真要老命啊。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-12-2013 10:47:26|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
借贴咨询:

各位单位医疗保险报销,GST报不报?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-12-2013 11:25:16|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
deadsea 发表于 3-12-2013 03:14
这不大可能,新加坡全套医疗体系照抄英国的,就算改,现在也是向美国靠拢。这些国家都是医药分开的。

The Straits Times 01 Jan 2005
MOH to stop docs from selling drugs
[size=-1]Move will take years as their income closely tied to medicine sales
   SINGAPORE is slowly moving towards separating a consultation with a physician from his selling the medicine he prescribes, a practice common in developed countries, the Health Ministry revealed.   The goal departs from MOH's usual stand of supporting the existing set-up, which has opened doctors to the criticism that some prescribe drugs that give them a better profit, rather than ones that are cheaper but just as good.   However, MOH told The Straits Times, it will take years before the two functions are done by different people, as the income of a doctor in the private sector is linked very closely to the money he makes from selling medicine to his patients.   The ministry's director of medical services, Professor K. Satku, explained: 'This is something that touches people's rice bowl, so you cannot charge in and change it. We must prepare our doctors.'   Without phasing in the change, patients could be slapped with heavy consultation fees as doctors try to make up for their lost income and overall health-care costs could go up. He said though that doctors would still be allowed to sell certain medicines, such as those that need to be administered quickly.   The change is prompted by the expected heavier call on doctors' services as the population ages. Removing the task of selling medication, Prof Satku added, would allow them to 'concentrate more on the care and counselling of patients, rather than the prescription of the drugs'.   In countries like the United States and Australia, doctors charge only for consultation. They prescribe what patients need and the patients have to buy the drugs from a pharmacy. This way, doctors are not swayed by the possible profit they could make from selling a drug directly.   A general practitioner (GP), who has a clinic in Bukit Timah, argued that changing to such a method could cut both ways. 'If I have no interest in the cost of the drug, I'd just prescribe 'the best', which may be the most expensive. I can't do that today. The market is very competitive and patients vote with their feet,' he said.   The change will have little impact on medical groups, said Parkway Shenton's executive director, Dr Goh Jin Hian, as his group would simply set up a chain of pharmacies.   While the change may make doctors appear more impartial, a GP in Jurong pointed out that many patients like the convenience of getting their medicine from the doctor. He said: 'My diagnosing food poisoning in a patient at 9pm on a Saturday night is one thing. For him to have to go to the nearest pharmacy that is still open for his prescribed medicine, while suffering bouts of diarrhoea and vomiting, is another thing altogether. 'Any of my patients will say: Just let the GP give me my medicines, and let me go straight back to my flat in the next block and crawl into bed.'   But Prof Satku argued that Singaporeans need to learn that they should have some medicines at home for common ailments like diarrhoea and fever. He also foresees the setting up of more pharmacies to cater to people's needs, with at least one in each suburb, and that these would stock generic drugs, something such outlets in the private sector rarely do. 'Generics save the patient considerable cost. We need to address this too as we roll out changes in policies,' he added.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-12-2013 11:35:26|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
freesoul99 发表于 3-12-2013 10:47
借贴咨询:

各位单位医疗保险报销,GST报不报?

Include GST
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则